PhotoPass Studio - Decent Pictures???

Mike Mantis

Mouseketeer
I'm on the fence about purchasing Memory Maker for my 3 park day trip (including one day at MVMCP) and read a number of posts about PhotoPass Studio.

We will have some time to go to Disney Springs as well as the Grand Floridian location and I was wondering if anyone can share their experience doing this?

The $169 is a little steep for just a few days but being able to get one or two "semi-formal" portrait sessions may be worth it.

I thought the quality was quite good, though it’s not as high quality as a professional photography studio. There is a huge amount of digital backgrounds, but at least the time I did it, mostly the cm chooses it. We did ask for some Lion King photos and that was obliged. The photographer was creative in coming up with poses to match the background he had chosen. I think MK also has a studio now.

We did it two years ago with our family of 5, mom, dad, grandma and two kids. They did a variety of poses including all sorts of permutations of people. I really liked it. Especially, since it was basically free since we had already paid for Photopass.

The $169 is a little steep for just a few days but being able to get one or two "semi-formal" portrait sessions may be worth it.
You can buy “1 day” of photos for $69.99 - purchased after you’ve viewed your photos in your MDX account.

If you have your photo studio shoot on the same day as your MVMCP, there has been a special of $59 for the day’s worth of photos - purchase the special during the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter