Photopass?

ajrwdwgirl

DIS Veteran
Hello! I'm going to Disneyland in a couple weeks and I was wondering if they offer a multi-day Photopass package. I only see a one day option on the website. Last time I went in 2019 I had an AP and it was included so I didn't have to worry about.

Thanks for any help!

I was just looking at the website earlier and there was a Photopass+ One Week package for $78. It took a minute to find it because it isn't on initial Photopass page. Here is the link Photopass Products Page If that doesn't work you can find it this way:

Homepage - "Things to Do" drop down at the top -> Photopass -> Click on "Photo Products" at the top next to the Bag (Cart) button.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass/products

I was just looking at the website earlier and there was a Photopass+ One Week package for $78. It took a minute to find it because it isn't on initial Photopass page. Here is the link Photopass Products Page If that doesn't work you can find it this way:

Homepage - "Things to Do" drop down at the top -> Photopass -> Click on "Photo Products" at the top next to the Bag (Cart) button.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass/products

Thanks I was able to find that on their site. $78 isn't too bad for a week's worth of pictures I suppose.

When we were there last week, the only way to purchase the $78 one week pass was to go to the camera shop in DL or the one in DCA. You could only buy the one day in the app. I hope that has changed because the camera shop hours were few and far between.

I wonder if anyone has bought the pass for the week? I am using two different tickets the week I'm there. Is the photopass on its own or tied to a ticket? Should I buy before I leave or once I have a photopass taken and have a card to link? Hmm, it was so much easier with an AP.

I was just wondering how many photopasas photographers there are now and if they are easy to find. Has anyone that's been recently used Photopass?

Just returned last week. There were quite a good number of photographers, and most were standing around with nothing to do. We got a good number of pictures, some really cool magic shots in SWGE. Lines were pretty short if there was any line for the photographers (in front of the castle, for example). I never saw a photographer taking photos in Carsland on the road, like they normally are. They did have one in front of the Carsland sign, like usual.

For the person with 2 tickets, I am not sure how it is linked. I would recommend you go to one of the two camera shops and have them load the Photopass one week onto the app with you to be safe. That is what I did. You can go ahead and put the ride photos and such on the app before you have purchased the Photopass, and they will be watermarked until you have the photopass added.

I wonder if anyone has bought the pass for the week? I am using two different tickets the week I'm there. Is the photopass on its own or tied to a ticket? Should I buy before I leave or once I have a photopass taken and have a card to link? Hmm, it was so much easier with an AP.
The PP is linked to your account, not to any particular ticket. So it shouldn't matter whether you have two tickets or a dozen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter