• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass

anna's mama

Earning My Ears
We have our first trip with Genie+ coming up. What do you have the photographer scan when they take your picture? I assume it would be in the MDE app? Does it only show up after scan in on your first day?

DL has its own app, not the MDE app. There is a section for Photopass where you have a QR code that the photographer scans.

Go to:
Three bars on bottom right of Home Screen
Photos fourth box in left column
Link Photos on top right
Show PhotoPass Code on top right

And when you get that photopass code that they scan pulled up, sometimes it’s easier to screen shot it and save it in photos or on a home screen for easy access

And when you get that photopass code that they scan pulled up, sometimes it’s easier to screen shot it and save it in photos or on a home screen for easy access

I do this and it definitely saves time... I screenshot and then favorite it. I also pull it up while in line, so when it comes time to scan after the photos have been taken, it's the first thing you see when I unlock my phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter