Photos of a "construction project" at the Contemporary

rmaiers

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Here are some photos of a "construction project" at the Contemporary I took while on the Monorail on May 7, 2007... Several CM's told me this is for the new "DVC Tower". When I asked a CM who represents DVC, he laughed and said, "Gee... I have no idea what you're talking about!"

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

DVC or not that is going to have some great views on both sides. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pics.

some CM's got fired for mentioning DVC.

more proof to me that the CRV is going up and will be at least partially a DVC resort.

some CM's got fired for mentioning DVC.

I call Shenanigans! If this was the case:
1) We'd have a memo telling all CMs not to mention DVC and CRV (to make it a fireable offense)
2) The CMs that got fired would be very public about what got them fired and that it would be DVC

I chalk this up to general "rumors", urban legends, etc. I think Disney has much more important and financially worrisome items to deal with than a CM repeating a widespread rumor...

Just my .02 - unless someone says I got fired - or my son/daughter got fired for this...

Chris

some CM at the CR mentioned it - and say they would not comment.

I certainly don't know if it was true or not.

when I asked at the DVC counter - they looked at each other and again 'no comment' was the answer.

think they're trained by ex-CIA, sure know how to keep a secret.;)

Spiceycat says : when I asked at the DVC counter - they looked at each other and again 'no comment' was the answer.
Hmmmm.....very telling indeed..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter