Photos of Golden Rides?

Moonbeams

If I ever win the lottery, I am moving aboard the
Does anyone have photos of the Golden Dumbo, Carousel horse or other special golden rides? No offense, but do you have a photo without kids or other people on them? I'm doing a craft project, so would prefer to have the golden rides empty.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Hey! I will see what I can do...now that I know, I will take some pictures of them. I am here right now, and I have 3 days left...that's sad and doesn't seem like too much longer.... :guilty:
I am obsessed with the golden vehicles...they are so pretty. So I will try and get some with and without kids for me too. :teeth:

Michelle2 said:
Hey! I will see what I can do...now that I know, I will take some pictures of them. I am here right now, and I have 3 days left...that's sad and doesn't seem like too much longer.... :guilty:
I am obsessed with the golden vehicles...they are so pretty. So I will try and get some with and without kids for me too. :teeth:
Thank you!! I can't believe you are checking DIS while you are there. What luck for me!!

I'm so envious that you have been to DL Paris and are going to DL Tokyo! DL Hong Kong opened today, so you'll have to plan a trip there next! Here are some great shots of the fireworks display from the opening http://news.yahoo.com/photos/sm/eve...HNlYwNzc25hdg--.

Jennifer

Thank you!! These are wonderful! I can't wait to see the Dumbo and carousel in person. Maybe since it is gold I can get my DBF on the tea cups!

Jennifer

imagew5.jpg

imagew6.jpg

imagew2.jpg

imagew4.jpg

imagew7.jpg

If you want any of these pictures, the photo album is
http://photobucket.com/albums

Many of your images are not showing up. When you follow the link they aren't there either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter