Photo's on the Wonder... how have they been?

Plaid Princess

Recovering CM, Pilot in Training
Hey all! Anyone recently off the Wonder who can comment on the quality of the photo's they've gotten? I'm debating about buying the photo package in advance, but I've been underwhelmed by the pictures we've gotten on recent cruises.

We were extremely lucky to have bonded with an excellent photographer (Lee from South Africa, currently on the Magic, if anyone in on that ship keep an eye out for her!) and gotten some absolutely fabulous pictures a few cruises back. It's kinda ruined the photo experience for us onboard because we're now expecting her quality of shots. (First world problems, I know.)

If you buy in advance you can always refuse at the end if you don't like the outcome. I have always been incredibly happy with our photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter