Photos that make you chuckle

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
I know I should be in bed as I have to be up in 4 hours :rolleyes1 but this afternoon DD and I were having a chuckle at our Space Mountain photo. When we got off the ride to view our pic, the guy sitting in front of us in our rocket came over to us and said, very sincerely: "I'm real sorry I got in your picture!" :lmao: Doubt he would have wanted to buy it with the two of us in the frame ....

SpaceMountain6Oct11.jpg

I was wondering if anyone else had some silly photos to contribute to a thread. They don't have to be ride photos or fall into any particular category, but just ones that make you chuckle.

i LOVE that!!! that guy makes it even funnier!!!!!

yes we definitely have the ones that make us chuckle (more like guffaw)..

i'll have to see if i can find any of them....(and then not be too lazy to post them ;) )

i LOVE that!!! that guy makes it even funnier!!!!!

It was the guy who made the photo. We knew we were making faces so we got what we expected, but he just looked so dead-pan and even more so when he came up to us afterwards to apologise for being there that pretty much tipped us over the edge :rotfl2:

I would love to see your photos :thumbsup2

Hope you dont mind me adding a couple of pictures!!

The first one is ds ready to catch the fountain water in his tshirt!

296761_2343521541966_1067814739_2730053_232012777_n.jpg

The second is him failing miserably :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

307138_2343521901975_1067814739_2730055_1223726030_n.jpg

Bless him it shot straight through his tshirt and hit him in the face but he still stood there trying to collect the water!!

Louise xxx

Haha! Yes, the deadpan guy really just makes the pic funnier - it could only have been better if it had been Mr Bean I think ;)

Love the fountain to the face shot too, that's hysterical!

I will have to search some out as your photo makes me remember that on every ride we all clubed together and came up with a theme of what to do at the picture, 8 of us all doin the same and some of the photo`s were hillarious

I will try and load some of our photos onto photobucket so that i can load onto here - we always read park maps on our photos!!

We're just waiting for your contribution now Reid ;)

I am not sure if we have any that are as good as yours and Louise's.
Our photos are on a external drive that was linked to PC. I will have a look at getting some on to the Macbook over the weekend :)

Beth that made me LOL!! Your DD looks like she is about to throttle you both ... and your DS appears to be blissfully falling asleep :rotfl2:

I will have to search some out as your photo makes me remember that on every ride we all clubed together and came up with a theme of what to do at the picture, 8 of us all doin the same and some of the photo`s were hillarious

I would LOVE to see some of those - or at least even just one. I have no experience being part of a big group at WDW. The effect must be so different. I hope you manage to find some :cool1:

I will try and load some of our photos onto photobucket so that i can load onto here - we always read park maps on our photos!!

Ooh haven't seen that before - yes please!! By the way, good luck with Photobucket. I can't get it to play nice tonight :headache:

I am not sure if we have any that are as good as yours and Louise's.
Our photos are on a external drive that was linked to PC. I will have a look at getting some on to the Macbook over the weekend :)

But they are YOUR pics and they are different - and that's what we want to see. They don't have to be obviously hilarious. Mine wasn't funny at all until you added the guy in the front seat ;)

I remember T16Gem posted a photo once of her DD on ToT and I thought it was brilliant. I hope she comes along and reposts because it makes me laugh every time :goodvibes

The photos posted so far are brilliant.
Lee - does your DD know the position of all of the cameras on the rides? She is looking straight into it on your photo. I think the only one I know where it is is on Test Track :thumbsup2

I remember T16Gem posted a photo once of her DD on ToT and I thought it was brilliant. I hope she comes along and reposts because it makes me laugh every time :goodvibes

The photos posted so far are brilliant.
Lee - does your DD know the position of all of the cameras on the rides? She is looking straight into it on your photo. I think the only one I know where it is is on Test Track :thumbsup2

Oh I remember Ti6Gem's photo from ToT :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Yes, she does know where all the cameras are and plays up to them. She has finally let me get away with not turning right to face the one on Space Mountain because the cameras are right on that first sharp bend and I can't look one way and then suddenly face a different direction or it throws my balance lol. We have some real crackers from DD on some of the rides :rotfl:

Folk please feel free to post non ride photos too. There is no theme or category going here :goodvibes

great photos:thumbsup2

This one is from our September trip....it makes me laugh because it's one of the only rides that all 10 of us could ride together and.....where am I?????..........well.....I got scared, so you can just see the top of my head:rotfl:

377493_10150528260723136_603068135_11598834_809886317_n.jpg

This is Rock N Roller in 2009 - first Roller Coaster DS went on that goes upside down - as you can see he looks like someone has put the fear of god in him (I, on the other hand look like a haggered old witch!)

rocknr.jpg

Quite a difference to his silly face he pulled in 2004 when he was just 3 and rode the tea-cups for the first time. I can't look at this picture without laughing!

2004.jpg

Matt knows where they all are, he usually reads a park map for it. I found Universal really strict in Oct, couldn't even hold my hat on the rides.

I am loving this thread! Thanks for sharing everyone :goodvibes I'll have to dig out some of ours, don't think they're as funny as these ones though! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter