Photos that make you chuckle

These are great pics :lmao:

Zippy, I love your DS face in both those rides. :laughing:

Erm, Sapper .... I hope you asked for a 10% discount on your Splash Mountain Photo seeing as your face wasn't in it! ;)

I am loving this thread! Thanks for sharing everyone :goodvibes I'll have to dig out some of ours, don't think they're as funny as these ones though! :laughing:

I find that other people's photos are always more funny - at least they are by the time you get round to sharing yours - probably because you haven't seen them before so you still get that initial reaction. For those who don't have any ride photos, you may have some for example of kids with characters doing something funny.

For example, my DD Lurves the camera :worship: and usually catches me by standing and posing very sweetly and a split second before I hit the shutter button she plays up for the lens. There are always some surprises once the SD card goes into the laptop and the Photopass photographers have the pleasure of dealing with it too :rotfl2:

MrsPotatoHead.jpg

This is a picture of my family and my sisters family on Splash.

We are veterans of the ride while DS's family are newbies....can you guess who's family is who's ???

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

33m683c.jpg

Some great pictures that have brought a smile on an otherwise stressful day :thumbsup2

Now I really do need to look through my own pics and find something suitable

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Only their mother could tell them apart :lmao:

:rotfl: I just want to make it clear: My DD looks like her father :lmao: :rotfl:

Scotlass, your ride photo looks like it could be cut in half with that contrast. :rotfl: Was this their very first plunge into the briar patch?

Brilliant :)

I have two. One at dinosaur where our family were pretending to be asleep, whilst the other three people not from our family looked absolutely traumatised.

The other is on my travel mug so I can't post that either but its OH on RnR looking absolutely traumatised - he hates roller coasters :rotfl:

Some brilliant photos!

I'm gonna have to have a hunt through some of my pictures and see if there are any that continue to make me chuckle :)

Oh and 2Tiggies... what a brilliant picture of Mrs Potato Head and your DD!

xxx

Okay... I've found 2 pictures that make me giggle :)

166442_10150360045745251_898970250_16499149_2525783_n.jpg

My Mum always comments that my DBF is a '3-trick-pony'. He'll only take a nice picture on the 3rd go and this was the 1st go! Luckily, a cleaner spotted us taking our own photo and offered to take one, so he had to smile!

165694_10150362891200251_898970250_16552062_2607824_n.jpg

This picture reminds me of how much Goofy hated my brother at Donald's Tusker House Breakfast! Everytime Goofy saw Ryan, he stole his hat, ruffled his hair, put his hand over his face, or make him jump! It was very funny, but Ryan didn't think so!

xxx

Great thread and great pictures :thumbsup2

This is possibly my favourite picture from our entire trip, just makes me chuckle everytime l look at it!

Photo0141FourBySix-1.jpg

Pluto's eaten my daughter!!!!

I think I may be in serious danger of giving you all photo overload if I put all of the pics on that made me laugh when I was looking through them - but I will hold back :goodvibes

The first one was taken on a day when we hired a Hummer H2 as a surprise for my DS who is a huge petrol head. He nearly burst into tears when he saw it on the driveway and insisted on adopting his coolest pose so he could impress the girls when he got back to school. DD had other ideas though
1230.jpg

**Warning - Those with a weak heart, weak stomach or in the middle of eating a meal should look away now. It's not a pretty sight**
The next one is another where DD steals the show. We all decided to go for an action shot at the villa but everytime we did it she couldn't help but look at me - almost with an 'I can't believe you are doing this sort of look' Anyone would think that Grumpy old Dad having fun was a bit of a novelty
166-2.jpg

Finally - for now - this next one always makes me smile when I remember the circumstances in which it was taken. Goofy was walking around at Chef Mickeys and everyone was more interested in Mickey, Minnie and Donald. He stood around for a while, waiting for people to come up to him, and in the end threw his arms in the air and went and sat on the stairs as you see him now. DW went and took te photo and he had such an 'I give up' attitude it almost made us feel sorry for him. He really played up the part to - once he saw we were photographing him - and I was amazed at how much he was able to convey to us about his displeasure at being ignored without actually speaking.
FloridaFeb2009127.jpg

I know I have had my turn but I have millions of photos that make me chuckle. Hope you dont mind a couple more...

1st is ds having a stare off with a Dinosaur!!

294402_2343553782772_1067814739_2730189_2074438570_n.jpg

2nd is at Ohanas. I have one ds who adores stitch and another who is a Pluto fan so imagine the hysteria when Pluto ate Stitch!! Ds face in the background always makes me chuckle.

305352_2343568023128_1067814739_2730248_1486395529_n.jpg

the last one is vey much along the lines of 2tiggies ride photo! We allso mess around and the theme today was to pretend to be scared at everything on Test track!! Our extra passenger was not amused by our antics!! Maybe all the screaming hurt his ears??
308612_2438835964767_1067814739_2815535_205437610_n.jpg

The first one was taken on a day when we hired a Hummer H2 as a surprise for my DS who is a huge petrol head. He nearly burst into tears when he saw it on the driveway and insisted on adopting his coolest pose so he could impress the girls when he got back to school. DD had other ideas though
1230.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: I'm still laughing at this one! What did your DS say when he saw he had been photobombed? :laughing: I think our DD's have something in common!!

I remember T16Gem posted a photo once of her DD on ToT and I thought it was brilliant. I hope she comes along and reposts because it makes me laugh every time :goodvibes

just for you.....
QuizDay18.jpg

I've got some more recent ones but they are on my other laptop so I will dig them out and post later, lovig this thread some hilarious pictures!

just for you.....
QuizDay18.jpg

I've got some more recent ones but they are on my other laptop so I will dig them out and post later, lovig this thread some hilarious pictures!

Love it!!! That's the one I was thinking about -I knew exactly which one Kenny was talking about when he mentioned it! Priceless moment :rotfl:

Love it!!! That's the one I was thinking about -I knew exactly which one Kenny was talking about when he mentioned it! Priceless moment :rotfl:

I'm not sure that she has forgiven me for it to this day! :rotfl:

We always have much hilarity on the teacups - we try and make it spin reeeeally fast and then take pictures of eachother as we usually get some funny shots :laughing:

Here are a couple from our last trip of yours truly and my other half, his expression is priceless! :rotfl:

300412_10150911722580305_721415304_21183288_1751487999_n.jpg

386798_10150911717460305_721415304_21183250_914028609_n.jpg

:lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: I'm still laughing at this one! What did your DS say when he saw he had been photobombed? :laughing: I think our DD's have something in common!!

He was more than a little bit miffed that his 'catalogue look' had been compromised. Taylor was on form that day in everything we did. We have some fantastic video of her playing up to our video camera, singing and dancing to the radio, going all gangtsta on us. :lmao:Thankfully we have the pics and video to remind us of how much fun it all was

Here's mine:

I just love the guy in the front row! That's me in the red top with friends in the rest of the middle row and back row.

n745890366_1028338_301.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter