Piano Thread<3

¡WDW!girlrox(:

Those who don't believe in magic will never find i
So recently I have taken up piano playing!:goodvibes I love it so much. Even though I am not taking lessons(yet..), I love learning songs and mainly learn through youtube and just sheet music. So is there anyone else here that plays as well? I would love to hear!:goodvibes

I have actually been takin piano lessons for 8 years! I absolutely love it. At first it is more difficult, but it gets better. I just got some Disney piano solos for Christmas and have loved how awesome they were.

I am glad you enjoy it, too!:goodvibes

I've always wanted to play the piano. But I just don't have the patience to learn. But piano music is just so beautiful :-)

I've always wanted to play the piano. But I just don't have the patience to learn. But piano music is just so beautiful :-)

I've done piano for about five years, and I agree, piano music is amazing, but I don't have the patience to practice. When I started, my mom said I had to finish through high school (unfortunatly) but when I get to practice, I do quite well.:) It's just the practicing that gets to me.

Yea I have to play everyday or else I will forget most of the songs I've learned. Yea I agree, piano music is incredible.<3 I especially love the song selections in the movie The Last Song. It was awesome. lol.

I love the piano! I'm on the same boat as you, I'm just starting to learn. :goodvibes I started out using a keyboard, but recently we got a huge piano. I still haven't learned much, but hopefully I will soon! :)

I love the piano! I'm on the same boat as you, I'm just starting to learn. :goodvibes I started out using a keyboard, but recently we got a huge piano. I still haven't learned much, but hopefully I will soon! :)

I am still using a keyboard, but my school is selling a stand up piano so we are looking at that.:-) Yea me neither because it seems like I have no time because of school! Good luck! lol.

I play, or attempt to the piano. I'm self-teaching myself (again) as I never did well with being taught and I can't read music (I can only learn by watching someone else or by ear). Though I'm trying to get the right amount of patience to learn it properly and not so half-bothered as I have been as the piano is one of the few beautiful instruments than can portray so many emotions musically.

If anyone is ever looking for sheet music, I usually go on Sheetzbox. I just got a bunch of new songs :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter