Pic of the ID Holders sold at Wal-Mart for .97

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
Because this was recently discussed on the Cruise Board, and someone mentioned that folks on the WDW Tips Board were interested as well.....I am posting this thread!!!

Many DIS'ers were interested in finding this ID holder to keep their KTTW cards in, I thought I would post pics of them.

I could never find them at our Wal-Mart until today....so I decided to pick one up.

I found it in the Jewlery section and it was near some wallets and other id type holders. They have a zip-lock type closure and also have an ouside front pocket. The strap has a velcro closure. I would definately use one on our next trip. They are only .97 so how could you go wrong. The ID holders sold onboard are about $5.00 or $6.00 bucks and I found not very good. The strap kept coming off the plastic sleeve.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/62899908FUQyNc

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/62899923DuKWCb

MJ

Thanks for the info. I would have never thought to look for them in the jewelry section. I'll have to stop by there today and take a look. :)

I saw this tip and picture on the Cruise board. I went to Walmart this week and found them with no problems. I bought one for myself and my son. At that price, it is a very good deal. We will use them on our cruise, but they can be used in the parks to keep everything together and safe from wet rides or rain!!

I got 4 yesterday at Walmart. They are by the jewelry and purses and were hanging on a rack with other ID holders (leather ones, etc.)

Bev

Thank you for the info and Pic's!

:confused: I haven't been to Disney in 9 years, count 'em, 9 years(feels like forever) and I don't remember having to keep you're ID in view. Is this true? And I just got back from Wal-Mart and I didn't see this post until after. Next time.

Thanks for the picture. That really really helps.

TTFN
Maria

You don't have to keep your ID in view but the holders do come in handy for easy access to your passes/ID. With fastpass you wil need to use your ticket often so this is easier than diggin in your pocket/bag.

My DS used a similar one on his pin lanyard and he was our official fastpass holder. He loved this.

Ooohh, and I would read this just 5 hrs after I shopped at Walmart. LOL
No bother... I live pretty close to one now. I'll have to get some of those!
Thanks for the tip!!! What a bargain. :)

WAHHHHHHHHHHH:( Our Walmart doesn't have them!!! I actually printed out a picture of it, took it WITH me and showed the Jewelery Dpt and the Sports Dpt AND the Auto Dpt....they don't have them!!!!!

Wow is this a steal or what? Thanks so much for the tip.
I am a terrible pin collector and some how managed to lose the little carrier attached to the lanyard. This will help so so much.
Thanks again

Disney Princess since 1982
Carb Resort...90's
All Star Resorts..90-02
POR..aka Dixie Landings (June 2003)..can't wait

:Pinkbounc ..take me to the mansion...I am home:Pinkbounc

Ugh! We looked in 2 walmarts over the past couple weeks, and there are no holders to be found. There is a spot for them b ut no holders. (well, I think it's a spot for them it says $0.97 but nothing else that would identify it) They are with the other ID holder/wallet type things...

Anyone else know another place that I could look?:(

I found one at JC Penney's last fall (wasn't .97 though!) But they were in the purse section - I think it was about $3.95

I just got back form my Wallmart. They had none by the wallets but was told to try sporting goods. Sure enough they had them. They also use them to put their fishing liscense in. I bought 4 ( there are 4 of us going in July) but I have a question. The 2 kids will be getting lanyards for pin trading when we get there. Will the lanyards have a clear holder for their passes on the end? Thanks for the help

:wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I went to FOUR walmarts...and i was able to get them in Marlton, NJ which is an hour away from my house. But I got them!!!!
:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter