pick a pearl setting

They are not from Disney. There are no disney themed setting or cages at pick a pearl locations.
We are ordering them from ebay.
Then pick up a chain from JCPenny's, The ones as japan are $$$.

Some people have gotten a FREE chain with the Coach order. (don't know if this happens anymore)

thanks for the info.

They are not from Disney. There are no disney themed setting or cages at pick a pearl locations.
We are ordering them from ebay.
Then pick up a chain from JCPenny's, The ones as japan are $$$.

Some people have gotten a FREE chain with the Coach order. (don't know if this happens anymore)

I just ordered several items last week including 3 coach pearl cages. I did not receive any bonus chains with them, but I did get a free chain and a little pearl in the one heart pearl cage I purchased.

She also has inexpensive chains for sale in various lengths (all around $4). I had purchased a few with my order and they are a bit nicer than the free one she included.

I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. :goodvibes

I'm sorry if this is a repeat question - but I have read several pages at the front and back of this thread - but 84 is too overwhelming ! Can someone clarify all the locations that currently have the pick a pearl? I know Japan but I've heard others too, though, and want to clarify

I'm sorry if this is a repeat question - but I have read several pages at the front and back of this thread - but 84 is too overwhelming ! Can someone clarify all the locations that currently have the pick a pearl? I know Japan but I've heard others too, though, and want to clarify

Downtown Disney

i'm not sure if it's still in this location but it's on the boardwalk close to Capt'n Jacks

I ordered the carriage off ebay on Saturday and they were here by Monday!!! WOW! I ordered two and the both came with a chain. :)

we did this last week, and im so happy we finally did it! i didnt know it existed til last year, thanks guys! dd and i each picked one, i got a white pearl, and miss lucky pants, picks one, and as pointing it out, says no, that one....lo and behold, she picks one with a grey pearl!!! amazing!
the pearl itself was 15.95, then of course add the settings and chains...the two settings, dd wanted the butterfly and the shortest chain(shes 4) and mine was the four leaf clover that she helped me pick and the longest chain came to 96 bucks. i almost had a heart attack, but felt it was well worth it. altho dd really wanted me to pick a ring setting! lol

Last time that I got to do this , I do not remember any ring settings. Were they in a different area? As I write this, it sounds dumb. I remember the butterfly and the other animals but no rings. This would be great for me as I love rings!!!!

We did this last week. First DD picks ugliest oyster and gets a whopping 8 1/4 mm pearl!!!! So I had to have it set there. Second DD did same and got a lovely 6 3/4 mm with a gorgeous silvery sheen. We ordered a carriage off of ebay for that one. They had a ball with the whole thing.

I ordered the carriage off ebay on Saturday and they were here by Monday!!! WOW! I ordered two and the both came with a chain. :)

I ordered Sunday and still have not got mine. Maybe today. I don't know if I will get a chain. I ordered 2 carriage cages and 2 others incase the pearls don't fit in the carriage.

Yes, they have ring settings right there. I picked two oysters last year and there is a ring setting specifically for two pearls, so I got that one. There are other ring settings as well. There are also earrings, charms and pin settings.

Last time that I got to do this , I do not remember any ring settings. Were they in a different area? As I write this, it sounds dumb. I remember the butterfly and the other animals but no rings. This would be great for me as I love rings!!!!

There are several different ring settings to choose from. Our daughter's pearl was 7 3/4 and we had it made into a ring. It was a simple sterling silver setting with a little bit of a swirl. I think the entire cost was about $65.00.

Thank you for quick reply!! I have a set of twins that I had made into stud earrings but was on the other side apparently from the settings. I will look a little harder this time!!!! Thank you again!:lovestruc:love:

Thanks for this thread! DD2's favorite princesses are Tiana and Jasmine right now, so I got a frog cage and a oil lamp cage off ebay. Hope they get here in time! I also picked up a carriage cage, and a apple cage (to represent snow white) to give her on a future trip.

I ordered Sunday and still have not got mine. Maybe today. I don't know if I will get a chain. I ordered 2 carriage cages and 2 others incase the pearls don't fit in the carriage.

I'm wanting to say that they came from Washington...but I may be completely off on that. Hope they make it to you safely!

Can somebody take a picture of the displays with the settings in Japan when they're at Epcot next? That way everybody can see what all the options are!

I'll do it when I get there...you'd just all be waiting until the end of September! :rotfl:

Can somebody take a picture of the displays with the settings in Japan when they're at Epcot next? That way everybody can see what all the options are!

I'll do it when I get there...you'd just all be waiting until the end of September! :rotfl:

I will be at ECPOT on Saturday the 8th. I will remember to take pics of the display cases. The prices are with the findings too.
DH is mesmerized by watching all the oysters being opened so I know we will be in Japan for quite awhile. I am praying that he picks me a black pearl this time!

Coach Came today!!!
I love it!!! it did come with the chains as well!! I'm happy I ordered 2. I even like it w/o the pearl inside!! I plan to surprise DD as we walk by the pick a pearl station. She will love that mom and her have the same one!
Thank you all for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter