pick a pearl setting

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the cinderella carriages? I'm Canadian so not sure how many options are open for me here...

Just have a look on ebay.ca and do a search for cage pendants....it is there.

In Epcot Japan - are the rings adjustable???? ( i mean ring settings) - OR you have to know the size of the ring for the person you are buying for???

I would love to buy a ring for my mom but don't knwo her size - and I want to keep it a surprise - if I ask her for the size - she will know about it so dont' want to - please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to do this.. I wanted to do it last time I was there, but didn't have time. They also do this in Sea World also.

Okay, I cannot find the original poster who recommended this site.. it was someone on this thread so THANK YOU!
I tried it for $.90 yep, you heard me.. It came from overseas and said it would take 4 weeks at least. It came before then. So as I was looking for what I wanted and I added up a few more. ALL OF IT INCLUDING SHIPPING WAS $7 and change for the 4 of them!! So worth the gamble.

I'm thrilled with the feel and look of them. The site has better pictures that what I took. They are really shiny and pretty in person.
www. topearl .com <no spaces)

:thumbsup2 I posted about topearl on posts #1010, 1015, 1083 (and before). Was very happy with their service. I also recommended a cheap site for silver chains.

I also ordered my DD's and her best friend's pearl cage from Topearl for .90. It cost 4.80 to get 2 with shipping and handling. I was desperate to get them for graduation gifts, and they came much sooner than expected. Both girls love their cages and so do their friends. We got pearls in Japan (at Epcot), and they fit perfectly.

Question may have already been answered, has anybody ever seen a pearl cage that is made to fit on a charm bracelet?

I have never seen a pearl cage for a charm bracelet, but at Epcot they do inexpensive cell phone charms that are attached to the strap with a standard charm bracelet fitting. I got a dolphin a couple of years ago.

Corinna

Okay, I cannot find the original poster who recommended this site.. it was someone on this thread so THANK YOU!
I tried it for $.90 yep, you heard me.. It came from overseas and said it would take 4 weeks at least. It came before then. So as I was looking for what I wanted and I added up a few more. ALL OF IT INCLUDING SHIPPING WAS $7 and change for the 4 of them!! So worth the gamble.

I'm thrilled with the feel and look of them. The site has better pictures that what I took. They are really shiny and pretty in person.

:thumbsup2 I posted about topearl on posts #1010, 1015, 1083 (and before). Was very happy with their service. I also recommended a cheap site for silver chains.

the prices at topearl are amazing...only question...in the photo, I know the cages are 18KGP, but they look like white gold. So, would a chain bought to match need to be a white gold look also, or do they look like gold when they arrive?

Hi all! Wow, what a LONG thread for pick-a-pearl! Glad I found it, though. I only just found out about this the other day, so I was JUST curious...does anyone know what becomes of the oyster meat once it is shucked? Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

there you are!! yes, thank you again! :banana:

Ok I just ordered two of the Cinderella Pearl Cages from kzgc08. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for 18k gold necklaces?

In one of the reviews for the White Gold Plated carriage pearl cages they mentioned that the gold plate comes off easily--have any of you who have ordered them noticed that?
TIA
:) LIz

In one of the reviews for the White Gold Plated carriage pearl cages they mentioned that the gold plate comes off easily--have any of you who have ordered them noticed that?
TIA
:) LIz

It hasn't come off on mine, but I applied a layer of clear nail polish to it before I ever wore it. I know a lot of people have done that, and it extends the life of it dramatically.

Ok I just ordered two of the Cinderella Pearl Cages from kzgc08. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for 18k gold necklaces?

You might want to wait until your cages come in before you order necklaces. I believe kzgc08 is the same vendor we ordered ours from, and when they arrived the had necklaces included even though there hadn't been any mention of necklaces on the product description--it was a very pleasant surprise!

That was two years ago though, so I don't know if they still do that, or even if they always do it for every order. It might have just been a fluke. But at any rate, you might want to hold off until you see what you get with your order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter