• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pick one (and only one) favourite place on the ships

hcox31

DIS Veteran
We have a snow day here, so I'm in need of some entertainment. lol

If you could pick one and ONLY one place on the ship (a certain spot to sit, room, restaurant, area etc) what would it be? Can't be anything "living" like staff or the Mouse. :P

Extra points for pics. :)

Magic and Dream: Deck 4 I enjoy sitting there when leaving/coming into ports. And watching the late comers run for the ship at all aboard time. :rotfl2:

Wonder: hot tub by the Funnel Vision, with my family, during early dining (so everyone else is gone), with a good movie on.

That's very specific.

These were my favorites spots on each ship on my last trip.

Wonder - Promenade Lounge

Dream - Satellite Falls

Fantasy - Vista Cafe

Magic - I'll let you know this summer. :cool2:

Wonder: hot tub by the Funnel Vision, with my family, during early dining (so everyone else is gone), with a good movie on.

That's very specific.
This is exactly my favorite also! We were just talking about it last night and how great it was!

Fantasy/Dream - Satellite Falls
Wonder - Concierge lounge and sun deck
Magic - Palo

very hard to pick... on the verandah in port (Fantasy) after an excursion with DH while the kids are off in the clubs. No, not for membership to any clubs, just to chillax after a fun-filled day with a pop or ice cream and a camera and watch the people coming back to the ship.

The view from my verandah...
40.jpg

Mine is also the the heated loungers in the Rainforest Room looking out at the ocean. Enjoying this thread for some good spots on my upcoming Magic cruise!

Watching the fireworks from Deck 12 bar seating area (wicker-like chairs) and the Quiet Cove pool--people watching.

Mine is also the the heated loungers in the Rainforest Room looking out at the ocean. Enjoying this thread for some good spots on my upcoming Magic cruise!

Just wanted to let you know that the Rainforest Rooms on the Magic/Wonder do not have windows like the Dream/Fantasy, so no ocean views while enjoying the heated loungers on the smaller ships. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter