• Raglan Road Irish Pub

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Yujailec

Mouseketeer
Hi, everyone!

I am looking to add two last minute dining reservations both at Disney Springs, one lunch and one dinner. We are a family of 4 adults, a 16 yr old and a soon to be 5 yr old.

It will be our first time at Disney Springs so we don't have really anything to compare. After reading many threads, I've narrowed down my choices to four restaurants:

- The Boathouse
- Raglan Road Irish Pub
- Marimoto Asia
- Chef Art Smith's Homecomin'

Out of these, what two would you suggest and why? I am also open to suggestions.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Sorry, hit the wrong button. The food is great and the atmosphere is nice. Have eaten at Ragland road and homecoming and the food was just ok. Haven’t eaten at morimoto yet.

Raglan Road and Homecomin'. Different menus but good food where everyone will find something they like. The entertainment at Raglan Road is also a nice touch.

We weren't wowed by the Boathouse, found Morimoto to be a touch upscale, and HOB is a chain and we have one near where we live which is why we never go to the one in Disney Springs.

Homecomin' and Raglan Road would be my two choices given the information about your party that you've given us. Homecomin' is one of the highest-rated restaurants at Disney Springs ATM, and Raglan Road is a classic experience that's worth doing at least once.

Raglan Road and Morimoto. As messed up as I find DS now the attraction of Morimoto has be negotiating a lunch at Morimoto on our next trip to WDW.

Homecomin for lunch and Raglan road for dinner (that way the band and dancers will be there).

I second Homecoming and Ragland Road. I would opt for Ragland Road at night for the music and atmosphere.

My two votes are also Homecoming and Raglan Rd for all the reasons PP have mentioned!

If you go with Raglan (which is my choice) definitely make that dinner so the entertainment is going on! Also request to sit in the main dining room with the music and dancing - it may be a slightly longer wait for a table there, but it's way better than getting put in a side room where you can't enjoy the dancing and entertainment as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter