Picking Hagrid’s virtual line return time

Thanks, I assume the second device needs a unique Universal account? Right now we just have the one.

Nope! Only one account needed just separate devices with the app on it. I believe technically all 5 in my family can be in the app under my account and we can get separate VLs. But keep in mind if it’s busy you’ll probably have to wait regardless!!!

I wonder if having a time for shortly after park open might be a problem because of people lining up standby at EA.

I wonder if having a time for shortly after park open might be a problem because of people lining up standby at EA.

Good point. We’re going to try for as late as possible since I want to start in Diagon Alley.
If they won’t they us select an afternoon time I’ll pick the latest morning time I can.

Good point. We’re going to try for as late as possible since I want to start in Diagon Alley.
If they won’t they us select an afternoon time I’ll pick the latest morning time I can.
Do you get offered a bunch of time slots & pick, or do you “get what you get and don’t get upset” and try to flirt with the nice guy at guest services to get it switched to another time or, if the time doesn’t work at all, let it expire and hope for better luck at the next drop? Sorry for all the questions! I’m just trying to figure out how this works...

Do you get offered a bunch of time slots & pick, or do you “get what you get and don’t get upset” and try to flirt with the nice guy at guest services to get it switched to another time or, if the time doesn’t work at all, let it expire and hope for better luck at the next drop? Sorry for all the questions! I’m just trying to figure out how this works...
I’m still figuring it out too but from what I’ve read you pick a 30 min time slot!

They seem to to have issues with the ride lately.. it was down today at the start early park admission. So was Forbidden Journey. That would be annoying.

Does anyone know what a typical wait is for Hagrid’s on virtual line?
On Tuesday this week it was 2 hours and about 80 mins on Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter