Picking Up Annual Passes At Hotel

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
We purchased Annual Passes online and its says...... Shipping Method : Pick Up Window.
We will be staying at Cabana Bay, will we be able to get our annual passes at the Kiosk ?

We had to go to park guest services. I did buy an AP at the hotel desk when we were at HRH. But when we did the online purchase we had to go to guest services.

I was able to pickup my online purchase of a seasonal pass at Sapphire Falls last month. She did need my confirmation email to pull it up but only took about five minutes and I was on my way.

At CBBR, go to the "attraction desk" desk ... it's on your right, by the large window panes, when you're standing in line for check in

they definitely have the "blank" APs. The only reason why they would not be able to exchange your vouchers for APs would be if they were out of the plastic AP cards relevant to your level of AP

as the previous poster noted, you can't use the kiosks, you'l need to stand in line at that desk and do it with a team member.

Do it at the hotel, avoid park guest services.

If you go to the guest services outside the park entrance be prepared to wait quite some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter