Pickle Milkshake at F&W Festival

WAstateDVCDaddy

DIS Veteran
For those of you who have tried the Pickle Milkshake at the Brew-Wing Lab at The Odyssey, what did you think?

For those of us who haven’t tried it, are you planning on trying it?

Personally, I can’t quite wrap my brain around a milky, dill pickle flavored drink. My daughter LOVES pickles, so we’ve tried pickle chips, gummies, candy canes, and others. I’m pretty sure we’ll have to try this also. For $5.95, in a souvenir glass, it’s worth a one and done for us, as most of the reviews have said.

Hope this photo (from Casey Clark - Parade) is ok…

Attachments

• 94DAFE57-9079-4C65-86D0-24E91168E71F.jpeg
    94DAFE57-9079-4C65-86D0-24E91168E71F.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
For those of you who have tried the Pickle Milkshake at the Brew-Wing Lab at The Odyssey, what did you think?

For those of us who haven’t tried it, are you planning on trying it?

Personally, I can’t quite wrap my brain around a milky, dill pickle flavored drink. My daughter LOVES pickles, so we’ve tried pickle chips, gummies, candy canes, and others. I’m pretty sure we’ll have to try this also. For $5.95, in a souvenir glass, it’s worth a one and done for us, as most of the reviews have said.

Hope this photo (from Casey Clark - Parade) is ok…
I have read some reviews that say it tastes more “dill” than “pickle”, so I took it to mean that you don’t get the vinegar bite you get with pickles but they have infused the milkshake with the dill herb. I haven’t read any reviews with either a really good or really bad experience. Most of them are just kind of meh or okay.

Shout out to Herr’s Fried Dill Pickle Potato Chips 🥒🥒🥒🥔🥔🥔
Lay’s Dill Pickle Chips are OK but ^^^ These are better!

I'll be at F&W with my daughter next month, and this one is definitely NOT on our list. There are far too many other things we'd rather try than something that is so out there.

We were there today and they are selling a lot! I actually didn't see anyone throwing it out full, and lots of people drinking and walking with them, so it must not be that awful 🤷‍♀️

We skipped it - I am assuming it has dairy, which I avoid.

Shout out to Herr’s Fried Dill Pickle Potato Chips 🥒🥒🥒🥔🥔🥔
Lay’s Dill Pickle Chips are OK but ^^^ These are better!
I’ve seen Herr’s, but haven’t tried them yet. We’ll have to pick up a bag next time we see them.

We just bought a bag of Crispy Dillies (deep fried pickle flavored cucumbers) - need to try them out soon.

We were there today and they are selling a lot! I actually didn't see anyone throwing it out full, and lots of people drinking and walking with them, so it must not be that awful 🤷‍♀️

We skipped it - I am assuming it has dairy, which I avoid.
That’s a good sign. With the pickle flavored candy canes it’s a similar reaction. No one who’s willing to try them hates them, and some people actually finish them. Not so much with the gummy pickle. Might be the taste +texture, but lots of people spit it out. 🤪

We will be at Epcot on the 16th. It’s on my (adult) kids’ must try list. I will definitely try it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter