Pickles

Total Joker

Mouseketeer
Was there a problem with pickles for tot????

i was thinking baby gerkins or bread and butter.

Not sure about Kungaloosh, but I can tell ya that Toasted Almond goes good with dang near anything.[COLOR]

No....I think the problem was with starlight mints - although I'm still trying to figure out how those are rude, sarcastic, and offensive. If that were the case, Congress would make all the restaurants stop giving them out - or at the very least make them charge for them and get more taxes.

I am not fond of the sweet ones, they remind me the cheap candy of pickels.

Star Light, Star Bright, I had a good night sleep last night.

:love:

apparently I am not allowed to post visual representations of comparisons and metaphors

I shall go get publicly flogged with a wet noodle for my locking your thread.

apparently I am not allowed to post visual representations of comparisons and metaphors

Can we post pics of a jackwagon loaded with pickles, starlight mints and confectionary delights that resemble muffins and are in a paper wrapper with frosting on top?

It's just too much to carry. I figure loading them onto a jackwagon would make it easier to transport them to the fiends at the Fort. Just askin'.

Fried anything is darn near better.

How about a pretzel filled with with Beer in the middle and then deep fried. I heard about this at some festival or State Fair somewhere. Awesome! I wanna move there!:thumbsup2

send them to me I will post them for you, I have been booted out of better placed than this before:banana:

send them to me I will post them for you, I have been booted out of better placed than this before:banana:

We seem to be gathering recruits as we go:thumbsup2.....our cause is just:hippie:....we shall prevailpirate:......and in homage to WMK...:worship:REMEMBER THE ALAMO:lmao:

Can we post pics of a jackwagon loaded with pickles, starlight mints and confectionary delights that resemble muffins and are in a paper wrapper with frosting on top?

It's just too much to carry. I figure loading them onto a jackwagon would make it easier to transport them to the fiends at the Fort. Just askin'.

I kindly, humbly and RESPECTFULLY disagree Dear KFK:
NO way in ...... Should my beloved Pickles EVER be associated with Jackwagons. PLEASE, my food groups are limited now to beer, meat, chips and Pickles. Dont think about taking one of the four away? Pwease. With sticky .... On top. :love:

aren't starlight mints, a choking hazard? the next thing you know someone will be giving them out at halloween. geez!

I kindly, humbly and RESPECTFULLY disagree Dear KFK:
NO way in ...... Should my beloved Pickles EVER be associated with Jackwagons. PLEASE, my food groups are limited now to beer, meat, chips and Pickles. Dont think about taking one of the four away? Pwease. With sticky .... On top. :love:

Oh MY!!! You are right! Pickles will not be loaded onto the jackwagon. Only the starlight mints and cupcakes deserve that fate. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. :cool2:

:lmao::lmao:good one Kelly!

agreed. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter