• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Picky Eater - Can we bring food from another restaurant?

I'd just risk it. I'm sure they'll be able to find something he'll eat. If not, grab him something later or he only eats dessert.

I have three teen boys and we had the opposite problem. When they were still young enough for the kids' menu, they wouldn't want anything from the kids' menu and would insist on something tastier from the adult menu. It made eating out expensive, but I didn't want to discourage their adventurous, healthy, and varied food intertest with bland kid menu offerings. When the younger two were really small, we could get away with ordering one adult meal for them to split, but many places don;t allow this. Cinderella's Royal Table made us pay extra to split.

I think Disney is different with the whole "bringing food from another restaurant" thing.

LOL, the other restaurant is still a Disney restaurant. Chances are you wouldn't go to Applebee's and have your kids eating Olive Garden take out.

Now, I wouldn't suggest walking into Via Napoli and having my son drop a Little Caesars pizza on the table because, 'that's what he likes.'

With all the stuff Disney waitpeople put up with, I bet a family sitting at the table and 1 of the kids eating an uncrustable, or, a burger from the counter service down the hall, ranks low on their list.

I think Disney is different with the whole "bringing food from another restaurant" thing.

LOL, the other restaurant is still a Disney restaurant. Chances are you wouldn't go to Applebee's and have your kids eating Olive Garden take out.

Now, I wouldn't suggest walking into Via Napoli and having my son drop a Little Caesars pizza on the table because, 'that's what he likes.'

With all the stuff Disney waitpeople put up with, I bet a family sitting at the table and 1 of the kids eating an uncrustable, or, a burger from the counter service down the hall, ranks low on their list.
yes what you say is true but they can not reheat if that would be a problem as you can have some time between checking in and being seated and getting others meal. you are going to have some time child is going to be waiting for others to eat with nothing to do and my kids/grandkids like their food warm not on the cool side

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter