Picky Eater Test

Just 11. Blue cheese, Raw fish, liver, mushrooms, eggplant, tofu, cottage cheese, snails, oyster, avocado and grapefruit. Yes, I've tried them all. No, I do not like them, Sam I Am.

I think I'm fairly picky, because avocado, mushrooms, eggplant, grapefruit and cottage cheese are not 'unusual' items. The tofu, eggplant, and avocado are mostly due to texture (if the tofu is fried crispy, I might eat it; this is the same reason I don't eat mango and prefer to not eat peaches). The blue cheese and mushrooms just turn my stomach (penicillin and fungi, eww). The cottage cheese is not only a bad texture, it tastes horrible. The grapefruit is....ok....I guess, but it is too bitter to me. Liver and rawfish aren't good for me; and I hate snails and oysters.

5 things I absolutely refuse to eat, would starve first: eggplant, tomatoes, raw fish, escargot, and oysters. There are several others I don't particularly like but could eat it I have to.

1. Canned Tuna -- this is the ONLY one I won't eat *at all*. I get nauseous just smelling it. It's a total NO GO for me.
2. Oysters -- I don't mind them, but I am allergic to oysters and clams. I get violently ill.
3. Milk -- I think I am somewhat lactose intolerant. I have always disliked milk as a beverage.
4. Beets -- I am just not a fan. I will occasionally eat them in a salad, especially if they are paired with a strong cheese like chevre.
5. Liver -- I like pate, chopped chicken liver and braunschweiger, but whole cooked liver ... no thanks.

Bonus Food: WDW Turkey Legs :crazy2:

Last edited:
Raw fish and onions. Yuk!

"edited to add"
Actually I don't care for fish except salmon.

Last edited:
4 - blue cheese, mustard, raw fish & tofu. 5 if you count milk as a beverage. :crazy2:

23 for me.

Must say I have not tried some of those either like raw fish, tofu , blue cheese to name a few.

I'm at a 10; there's a few I would eat if I absolutely had to but 10.....no way!

Tied at 38. Some of them are in other things though - I don't eat tomatoes, but it's in spaghetti sauce.:confused3

Yeah, lots of them were well, it depends. I won’t eat eggs but I’ll eat them in baked goods. I won’t put mustard on a hot dog but will eat it in my spaghetti sauce.

Zero that I will not eat (I have no food allergies), but 4 that I avoid if possible. I have been literally starving and learned that there is almost nothing that I will not eat under certain circumstances.

21 for me, but I already knew I was picky. I took the test for someone else I know who I consider to be very picky and got a score of 41. It’s probably even higher than that. I will say that it is a challenge to find a restaurant that he will eat at.

Nothing. I truly believe if something is cooked right it will be tasty. I grew up very poor so we just ate what was given to us. I don’t remember much complaining. But when you’re poor you learn to make things taste amazing. My grandma can make a shoe taste good.

Here are some foods I don’t care for on regular basis but when done right they aren’t so bad:

Celery - I despise the taste of it. I’ll eat it in soups if it’s not overpowering.

canned tuna - if my mom or grandma make it I’ll eat it.

liver - my grandma can make it taste amazing.

oysters - if fried and with the right sauce they can be good. I won’t eat these raw.

Tofu- it’s amazing in Korean soups.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter