Pics from DD's Wedding... UPDATED, New pictures, post #21 and #58

I do not know any of you and yet the photo of your dh walking your beautiful dd down the aisle brought a tear to my eye, the way she was looking forward towards, I assume, her dh to be, and her dad looking at her with the most admiration...it was really a photo that says a 1,000 words. Until I saw that one, my favourite photo was the first one with them laughing while walking.

The hair pins in her hair are just gorgeous!

Congratulations to you all.
ps: So refreshing to see flower girls in girls wear. Their dresses are so unique, and also so easily worn again after (I am sure the parents were happy for that) and they did not look 10 years older than they are.
pps: your daughter's dress was also very very very lovely. as with her hair piece. again, very unique and very refreshing! I LOVE looking at wedding photos and reports. i just don't always comment. I had to this time!

I LOVE looking at wedding pictures and this was a beautiful wedding! Everyone and everything, right down to the cupcakes. I wouldn't mind looking at more pictures. Just sayin'. :teeth:

The kiss:
IMG_6404.jpg

WOW!!! more amazing pictures...but this one is so beautiful!!! I really can't say enough how beautiful the wedding looked! I wish them such a happy life together!

What a gorgeous wedding!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Congratulations, Keli! She was a beautiful bride. I love that first picture you posted. :goodvibes

Love everything about it. :goodvibes

Perfect setting. Right down to the stone wall in the landscaping forming an alter / stage. Nice.

Love the paper lanterns, trees, potted palms & bushes & parasols used throughout.

Makes me want to do my wedding all over again. LOL Wish we had so many cool options back 20+ yrs ago.

Love the photos especially! And the photo booth idea sounds fun.

Congrats to the happy couple.

Oh, I love weddings!! Can we see more pictures please? Love these!

These are great pictures! Your daughter is just beautiful, and that groom just shines with love for her. Please continue to post them, they are some of the nicest I have seen in awhile. Everything looks so beutiful. I love the idea of the photo booth..never heard of it!

BEAUTIFUL pictures of a GORGEOUS wedding!!!! My first thought when looking at the photos was that it looked like a wedding you'd see in a movie or on a tv show.:) You know, the ones that you think nobody could possibly pull off to look so good.:) Everything about it is perfect!!

Congratulations to your daughter and son-in-law! They make a beautiful couple and look very happy together! I have to say, the kids in the pictures (the nieces, nephews, cousins) are ALL adorable and cute as can be!

I love the picture of the wedding party where everyone is being silly. Great shot!

Very beautiful pictures of a very happy, loving day!!!

What gorgeous pictures!! Your DD and DSIL look so happy and beaming with love! I am so glad the weather looks like it was perfect. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness! pixiedust:

It's great to see more beautiful pictures, Keli. :) Much happiness to everyone!

I mentioned this was definitely a DIY wedding and these are the pics that show that! LOL.

Here are two of Ashli's aunts working on the decorations:
IMG_5526.jpg

Here are the glasses that Ashli engraved at work one day:
_MG_5212.jpg

Here are the sachets filled with lavender by various friends of the bride and groom:
IMG_5567.jpg

Here are the programs. A dozen people or more worked on these babies, LOL. Ashli created them and I printed them. And then all kinds of folks started cutting them out, getting them in the correct order and then connecting them with the brads. I would have rather done eyelets but they wouldn't open and close easily and were tearing so we went with brads.
IMG_5571.jpg

Maid of Honor practicing singing "More" before the wedding
_MG_5062.jpg

This is a picture of our little singers with their moms practicing their song before the wedding. I like this picture so much because both children are looking at their mom while trying to make sure they've got it right. (Disclaimer, these are both my sisters and the little ones are nieces and nephews so I'm am anything but impartial but I think they did an awesome job! They were singing Natalie Cole's version of LOVE and little Hannah was doing all the flourishes, and it was so cute :) )
_MG_5130.jpg

I've got just a few more pics I'll add tonight but thanks everyone for your compliments and good wishes. I've been hanging around the DIS so long that you guys feel like friends and I'm excited to get to share Ashli's big day with you all.

Oh Keli! What a beautiful wedding!

Ashli was such a gorgeous bride! I remember her being in 9th grade - wasn't that just yesterday?

My daughter is getting married in the fall and we are doing a lot of DYI as well.

I am amazed at the Photobooth that your DH and Dad made!:woohoo:

Matthew always seems to be smiling - and they look so happy and in love.:goodvibes

Congratulations to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter