Pics of DCL Food Round 2

Serenity Bay Buffet on Castaway Cay:

GOPR0704.jpg

GOPR0706.jpg

GOPR0708.jpg

Enchanted Garden on the Disney Dream:

Spinach and Raspberry Salad – Baby Spinach tossed with fresh Raspberries, Toasted Pine Nuts, crumbled Gorgonzola, and a Raspberry Vinaigrette:

IMG_1052.jpg

Ahi Tuna and Avocado Tower – With Crispy Noodles and Wasabi Dressing:

IMG_1053.jpg

Pearl-Barley Cakes with Shallots, Leeks and Rosemary – Over sautéed Julienne of Carrots, Celeriac and Leeks with a Light Saffron Broth:

IMG_1054.jpg

Chocolate Brownie Sundae – Peanut butter brownie bites with rich chocolate ice cream whipped cream, and chocolate fudge sauce:

IMG_1057.jpg

Royal Palace on the Disney Dream:

Breaded and deep fried Brie:

IMG_1181.jpg

Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp - White and Green Asparagus, Micro Greens and Lemon-dill dressing with Horseradish Cream:

IMG_1184.jpg

Escargots Gratinés - Herb-marinated Snails with Finely Chopped Mushrooms, topped with Garlic Butter and Breadstick:

IMG_1185.jpg

Wild Mushroom filled Pasta in a Vegetable Broth - Topped with Watercress, Shaved Parmesan Cheese and a Paprika Oil Drizzle:

IMG_1186.jpg

Ahi Tuna Niçoise:

IMG_1187.jpg

Aged Angus Grilled Beef Tenderloin:

IMG_1188.jpg

Grand Marnier Soufflé:

IMG_1196.jpg

Animator's Palate on the Disney Dream:

Tomato Tarte – With Glazed Goats Cheese and Shaved Radish:

IMG_1371.jpg

Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes – Pasta Purses filled with Truffle-scented Cheese and coated with a delicate Champagne Sauce:

IMG_1373.jpg

Sesame Halloumi Parcels – With Sweet Potato Tahini Mash and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:

IMG_1376.jpg

Deconstructed Carrot Cake:

IMG_1384.jpg

Palo on the Disney Dream:

Antipasto:

IMG_1221.jpg

Soft Potato Gnocchi - Tossed in Piennolo Tomato Sauce, garnished with Kale and caramelized Grape Tomatoes (without parmesan cheese):

IMG_1224.jpg

Soft Potato Gnocchi - Tossed in Piennolo Tomato Sauce, garnished with Kale and caramelized Grape Tomatoes (with parmesan cheese):

IMG_1227.jpg

Tomato Mozzarella Caprese - Sliced Beefsteak Tomatoes with Buffalo Mozzarella, Basil, Virgin Olive Oil and Arugula Leaves:

IMG_1226.jpg

Limoncello sorbet:

IMG_1229.jpg

Butternut Agnolotti - with Sage-brown Butter topped with Amaretti and Buffalo Mozzarella:

IMG_1231.jpg

Limoncello Tart - Served in an Almond Crust, topped with Yogurt Cream and Carmel:

IMG_1236.jpg

Chocolate Soufflé - with Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Sauce:

IMG_1238.jpg

trickiwoo...what is your trick for the lighting? I have such a hard time as flash gives shadow and without a flash it's just too dark or discolored many times

I liked mine but I've never had a 'real' Dole Whip in the parks to compare it to. The texture was weird. Sort of foamy all the way through. The rum all settles at the bottom.

I agree, I also have never had a real Dole Whip and I thought it was good. It seems like it's mostly people who have had a real one are those who don't like the ones on the ship. I wish I had thought about the rum settling at the bottom before I took my first sip, :crazy: LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter