Pics of DCL Food Round 2

It was included and had salads, sandwiches, fruit, and Make a Bowl at lunch and dinner. Breakfast had oatmeal, smoothies, and fruit.
It was a corner outside, so I can't imagine it was an arcade.

You are correct. I got my places mixed up in my head. No more posting before caffeine.

It was included and had salads, sandwiches, fruit, and Make a Bowl at lunch and dinner. Breakfast had oatmeal, smoothies, and fruit.

It was not.

The for-pay ice cream and candy places on the Dream and Fantasy were arcades.

Daisy’s has always been included lighter fare.

OK, I think it's the equivalent of Goofy's on the Wonder. I've only been on the Magic once, and it was a long time ago.

Magic and Wonder both have Daisy's, Dream and Fantasy have Flo's. Both have fruit/salad, lighter fare. Almost missed it on the Fantasy because it's on the very end.

Magic and Wonder both have Daisy's, Dream and Fantasy have Flo's. Both have fruit/salad, lighter fare. Almost missed it on the Fantasy because it's on the very end.

So I guess in the refurb on the Wonder they changed Goofy's to Daisy's. I've only been on the bigger ships recently. Looking forward to going back on the Wonder since her refurb, next April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter