Pics of DCL Food Round 2

My husbands' dessert at Palo one evening. You can see my souffle in the background, too :thumbsup2

16195439_10154275405997066_4822143840191429981_n.jpg

I'm thinking it's from before the menu change in 2016. Possibly the Panna Cotta with Strawberry-Basil Sorbet (custard with macerated berries).

He did the tasting menu Esperienza del Vino ($59 per person extra) and it's a rhubarb mascarpone custard type dish, yes lol So pretty! It's after the 2016 menu change (this photo is from this past January 2017).

He did the tasting menu Esperienza del Vino ($59 per person extra) and it's a rhubarb mascarpone custard type dish, yes lol So pretty! It's after the 2016 menu change (this photo is from this past January 2017).
That's for the wine, you can still order it without the wine and not have an extra charge.

Remy Brunch

English Pea soup with English pea ice cream and home made crisped rice.

Cauliflower Panna Cotta with Caviar and Homemade Potato Chips

Carbonara Tortellini with pancetta infused Buerre Noisette

Chicken Oscar

Chocolate mousse with Lemon sorbet in the center, coated in a dark chocolate ganache and chocolate shavings.

This is from the Enchanted Garden on the Fantasy. I started with the Lobster Ravioli in a tomato broth. It was a pretty large portion and I really enjoyed it.

For my main course I ordered the Prime Rib. When he asked how I liked it done, I told him to bring me the rarest piece of meat he could find. It was a huuuuge piece, you could even say bigly. It was really good, all stupidity aside. Nice chunks of fat to pair in each bite of lean meat. I did my best, but could only eat about ⅔ of it.

For dessert, I ordered the Creme Brulee drink that Fran had the other night. It paired nicely with my Date pudding, while it’s not quite a Grand Marnier Souffle, it is pretty darned good!

For my main course I ordered the Prime Rib. When he asked how I liked it done, I told him to bring me the rarest piece of meat he could find. It was a huuuuge piece, you could even say bigly. It was really good, all stupidity aside. Nice chunks of fat to pair in each bite of lean meat. I did my best, but could only eat about ⅔ of it.

That prime rib looks so good. Was it seasoned well?

That prime rib looks so good. Was it seasoned well?

I don't remember about the seasoning. Normally for me, I'm one who likes to let the flavor of the meat come through, and not over season, especially with a nice rib eye cut. I do remember liking it a whole lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter