Pics of DCL Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
557207_4348134871138_152194252_n.jpg

Our nightly snack. Chocolate chip cookies, soy milk, and Mickey bar. One of these things is not like the other... one of these things just doesn't belong!

I'm on a very strict diet for the next few weeks, so I come here daily and imagine what everything tastes like:lmao: Thanks to all who have contributed!

It is fun looking at all the dishes! Thanks to those who have contributed! I can't wait to experience some of these meals myself!

Fantasy
Early morning room service
DSCF0808.jpg

Lunch at Flo’s Café ~
BBQ Chicken Pizza
DSCF0927.jpg

Turkey, cheddar, bacon with cranberries sandwich
Roast beef, cheddar, bacon and horse radish sauce sandwich
DSCF0928.jpg

Sunken Treasure - Drink of the day
DSCF0929.jpg

Brat and chicken tenders
DSCF0932.jpg

Strawberry/banana twist soft serve from FroZone
DSCF0933.jpg

Bon Voyage Bar
Melon Vine ~ Bacardi melon rum, sauvignon blanc, sweet and sour topped with pineapple juice
DSCF0950.jpg

DisneyCruise2012547_zps8686fe68.jpg

Soy milk from room service

DisneyCruise2012546-Copy_zps7653de0e.jpg

Chicken fajita from room service

DisneyCruise2012255_zpsdaaa663a.jpg

All Aboard Cheese Plate from room service

DisneyCruise2012254_zps00455449.jpg

Wings from room service

what time does room service open on the first day?
Thanks
We called for room service shortly after getting into our room at 1:30 and we had it in under 10 minutes. We generally found that the room service was delivered in under 15 minutes, with the exception of the night that we ordered a bunch of hot food for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter