pics of SSR grandstand

Great shots. We will have to stop over as we are hitting BCV for the first time this next trip.

We do love SSR and am glad when it will be completed and starts to grow into it's own.

Thanks for sharing! Those photos are so serene! I might even request that section as a second choice. Nice pool!

Beautiful, thanks for posting them! We will have 3 nights at SSR coming in June!

Bobbi

Is it just me, or does The Grandstand section seem to look nicer than the others? Don't get me wrong, I've always thought SSR had curb appeal, but this section just seems extra nice. I can't quite put my finger on why, though. Perhaps the additional color at the pool area? I don't think there are red chairs in the other area, but I'm not sure. :confused3

MG

Thanks for the pics...we will be at SSR for the first time in June!!! We can't wait!! :cloud9:

Great photos, we have 3 nights here in September.

Is it just me, or does The Grandstand section seem to look nicer than the others? Don't get me wrong, I've always thought SSR had curb appeal, but this section just seems extra nice. I can't quite put my finger on why, though. Perhaps the additional color at the pool area? I don't think there are red chairs in the other area, but I'm not sure. :confused3

MG

I'd have to agree with you, I think the Grandstand area is gonna be way popular. It has that great pool area(with it's own bar:drinking1 ), plus it's pretty darn close to the main pool area. :thumbsup2

I'd have to agree with you, I think the Grandstand area is gonna be way popular. It has that great pool area(with it's own bar:drinking1 ), plus it's pretty darn close to the main pool area. :thumbsup2

I agree. It should have been put on the other side of the resort. Or right in the middle.

We stopped by SSR Grandstand section last week when we were down, and
they had a giant screen playing a Disney movie at night. Nice!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the pics. Did you ask ahead of time for the grandstand or did they assign it to you when you got there?

Thanks for posting the pics. Did you ask ahead of time for the grandstand or did they assign it to you when you got there?
I did request CP/SPR/GS when I booked .

they offer us the PADDOCKS SECTION, I asked if anything was avai;ab;e in the grandstand and there was ( a great studio by the pool)

I did not see any movies at the grandstand pool I believe they are the main pool.

47b7db28b3127cce8383272f4eb800000026108BbOHDlm5ak

I thought they were at High Rock Springs too- but I was wrng- it is at the Grandstand. Here they are inflating the movie screen at the pool- It is the black thing in the corner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter