pics of SSR grandstand

Thanks for the pictures! Those are similar to the ones we would have taken if someone :rolleyes1 had remembered to pack the camera!
We were just a bit closer (8547 & 8545) to the Carriage House and had only golf course views, and it was so relaxing! We could also see the boats going by (past the course) and a glimpse of Cirque's structure. At night, both the boats and that were lit up and just beautiful.
I agree that with the Grandstand, SSR has hit a home run (I know, I'm mixing sports jargon :laughing: ).

47b7db28b3127cce8383272f4eb800000026108BbOHDlm5ak

I thought they were at High Rock Springs too- but I was wrng- it is at the Grandstand. Here they are inflating the movie screen at the pool- It is the black thing in the corner.

When we were there in March, they had the movies at the main pool. Knowing SSR staff, they probably have more than 1 screen, or will move the screen around. They are great about spreading the activities around the resort. Their first activity of the day is held at the front desk each day.
They did plan on hosting activities at the Grandstand pool also so this is great!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter