Pics of SSR

Jeff90

<font color=blue>You outta see me do One way or an
Hello! Just returned from SSR....I know here is not a lot of pics of SSR here, so I will post some! This is also a practice for me to post pics....just now learning! Enjoy and I hope that this works!

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1892.jpg

Stayed on the 4th floor in Studio. The Carousel Building.....very close to one of the bus stops!

I think you're missing the first thing -- did you just copy and post for the link from photobucket -- if you get it all highlighted it should work.

(Also from AVL -- to the west, up from exit 44 off I-40 -- just noticed your avatar and screename -- do you work at BH - RTC?)

Here's the link to the SSR Lovers and/or Owners thread that has lots of photos (but everyone always wants to see more) -- are you going to do a trip report? [url]http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1329308[/url]

Thanks Jeff. We are staying at SSR for the first time in June and I can't wait! I loved looking at your pics, made me even more excited about our upcoming trip.

What section did you stay in? And if you had to do it over would you choose another section? Thanks..we're going for the first time at the end of April. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter