Pics of your nursery or toddler's/kid's room? Need ideas...

smkishk

Earning My Ears
I'm new here (I've been over on a clothing forum and have heard lots of wonderful things about ya'll over here :) ). I'm planning on redoing my kids rooms soon. DH is moving out of his home office and so DS (4) is going to get that room and DD (22 months) will be getting her own room finally. I've been looking at the Behr Disney Colors and have some things in mind. I could really use some inspiration, though. I've NEVER really decorated a room. We've left our walls in our homes just basic color they came. I really have no idea what I'm doing. lol Anyway, I'd love to see how you all have your kiddos rooms decorated. Any ideas/schemes welcome. :goodvibes

I haven't done my new princess's room yet--so I don't have pictures...we've been re-arranging our house too. (And replacing the flooring as we go....so it's been a longer project with the new little one's arrival)...anyhoo....I have bought the paint and know what I will be doing. I am using an overall cream/off-white on the walls as a base coat. Then on the lower half of the walls, I am going to sponge or rag additional paint in green, pink, purple and blue all in pastel shades. I took the comforter that goes with her bedding to Lowes (Home Depot would have worked too...I just happened to be at Lowes that day) to match the colors. I also plan to create a border (or order a wall paper border) that has to do with Princesses--not necessarily the Disney princesses (another option is to use chair rail). I will be free-handing crowns and other girly images on the upper half of the walls. I will try to post the pictures when I get it done.

Good luck with your project!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter