** Picture of the Day 3 **

Motif No. 1 - Rockport, Massachusetts

13zzfat.jpg

Last edited:

Special birthday today that proved to me all that "stress" of raising teenagers DOES pay off...it may take 20+ years :rolleyes:...but the mentoring, support and love is remembered. Two highlights...#1...youngest DD arrives to pick up her husband's nieces and is greeted with whining and begging for other activities after 3 hours in our pool with DGD. Her Daddy chuckles and tells her, "Paybacks a *itch, isn't it? :lmao:"; she answers, "Daddy, I'm so, so sorry I was such a little S*** to you and Mom when I was their age"! :rotfl2: #2-Earlier in the day, I received these beautiful flowers from a young lady who lived next door to us during her youth. With it came a card that said, "Thank you for always believing in me when no one else did". :lovestruc Such wonderful blessings on my birthday :cloud9::

P1200757_zpss6xm9jai.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter