• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Picture of the Day 3 **

Our beloved Alamo. Built in 1718 and known for the Battle of the Alamo in 1836. Every native Texan knows the story of the Alamo:

P1210099_zps7lp0ou7r.jpg
:tink:

I have one question. How the devil do you get BACK DOWN after you've walked up that steep path? :lmao: :tink:

It was a circuit route that went back down on the other side; a beautiful short trail that took less than an hour total including stopping to catch my breath umpteen times!

Olympic NP has got to be one of the best NPs in the world with snow-capped mountains even in the summer; a rainforest to hike in and beaches along the Pacific. We only spent 5 days there but I would gladly have stayed 2 weeks or more!

It was a circuit route that went back down on the other side; a beautiful short trail that took less than an hour total including stopping to catch my breath umpteen times!

Olympic NP has got to be one of the best NPs in the world with snow-capped mountains even in the summer; a rainforest to hike in and beaches along the Pacific. We only spent 5 days there but I would gladly have stayed 2 weeks or more!

Sounds beautiful and you're in much better shape than I am! :faint: My "balance issues" made me afraid to walk the pathway next to the San Antonio Riverwalk :rotfl:...I "hugged" the buildings/courtyards on the right side of the pathway like my life depended on it!:rotfl2: :tink:

So, so proud of our son-in-law. :lovestruc He not only devotes all his spare time to these young ladies and their love of soccer (for the past 7-8 years), he's eager to participate with his little Princess for a Daddy Daughter Dance at the annual dance recital, he's head of the local youth soccer league, supports DD in her endeavors, plays a "mean game of pool" (going to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks to participate in a pool tournament), is willing to help DH whenever he calls, manages to calm his Great Dane during fireworks and thunderstorms and today he performed CPR on an elderly gentleman at our local golf course. Saved his life for the time being (he was Life Flighted to Houston Medical Center) and EMS gave him a thumbs up. :thumbsup2 I think we'll keep him around! :goodvibes :lovestruc

P1180667%201_zpsvgzixamh.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter