** Picture of the Day 3 **

i-XWQn8HJ-L.jpg
:tink:

Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
August 1, 2017

I love that the “Tiki Room” is officially called Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. The fact that it is his, and that he is sharing it with us makes it a true treasure. Think of those photos of Walt with that big smile of his standing in the Tiki Room admiring the audioanamatronic birds.

Some may feel that the Tiki Room is old and outdated. Perhaps in a way it is. But once the show starts, if you’ll give it a moment, you may find that the true essence of what we all think Disney wanted to share with us comes though. Not just with Disneyland, but with his movies as well.

36691446223_e498dc3839_b.jpg

Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
August 1, 2017

I love that the “Tiki Room” is officially called Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. The fact that it is his, and that he is sharing it with us makes it a true treasure. Think of those photos of Walt with that big smile of his standing in the Tiki Room admiring the audioanamatronic birds.

Some may feel that the Tiki Room is old and outdated. Perhaps in a way it is. But once the show starts, if you’ll give it a moment, you may find that the true essence of what we all think Disney wanted to share with us comes though. Not just with Disneyland, but with his movies as well.

36691446223_e498dc3839_b.jpg

Love the Tiki-Room! First saw it in DL 2012 with a Dole whip in hand. Happy to say that WDW now also allows you to take a Dole Whip into the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter