** Picture of the Day 3 **

storm coming!

IMG_6381ed-XL.jpg

Did someone sign with Wisconsin?

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao: Not a chance o_O, sorry :rotfl:... but we do actually have a young lady on this team who has signed with Texas Tech and many former students who have played for major colleges. Long story behind this photo of these small Texas town volleyball players and it covers the last 40+ years under the head coach. Let's just say, having gone through her program, these girls would be ready to attend one of any US military boot camps! :rolleyes1 It's become a tradition to honor the young ladies who stay with the program throughout Jr. and Sr. High School at the final home game of the season before moving on to the Texas State Volleyball Playoffs. It's a very special night for the girls and parents and a little on the sad side for underclassmen knowing their "sisters" will be moving on in a short few months. :cheer2: :tink:

Thanks! A box of balls and a lot of patience! Lots of missed shots, but a couple of keepers. Thanks Pinterest!

:rotfl2: I was visiting with a volleyball mother last night between games; she has twin daughters, one playing volleyball (and DGD's best friend) and the other is Drum Major of our high school band. I'd taken some pretty cool photos of the drum major, from across the football field, last Friday night and she was amazed. I laughed and told her for every "acceptable" shot there were at least 5/6 shots deleted! :headache: I may take 200/300 photos during high school activities and delete at least half of them! :faint: Your shot is amazing and gives me a "goal" for soccer season! DGD's foot work with the soccer ball is unbelievable (to me anyway :goodvibes); I'm going to get a series of shots this year if I have to take 10,000 SHOTS! ::yes:: :tink:

:rotfl2: I was visiting with a volleyball mother last night between games; she has twin daughters, one playing volleyball (and DGD's best friend) and the other is Drum Major of our high school band. I'd taken some pretty cool photos of the drum major, from across the football field, last Friday night and she was amazed. I laughed and told her for every "acceptable" shot there were at least 5/6 shots deleted! :headache: I may take 200/300 photos during high school activities and delete at least half of them! :faint: Your shot is amazing and gives me a "goal" for soccer season! DGD's foot work with the soccer ball is unbelievable (to me anyway :goodvibes); I'm going to get a series of shots this year if I have to take 10,000 SHOTS! ::yes:: :tink:
Gotta love digital photography! Good luck with your shots. I bet there are great ideas for volleyball portraits on Pinterest too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter