** Picture of the Day 3 **

IMG_8483ed2_2-XL.jpg

Yes it is...the first of THREE I'll be making for her. She had over 100 shirts from her childhood activities and travels. Each quilt will have a different theme. This one is "a few of my favorite things". :tink:
....when one our our phys ed teachers retired last year, a co-worker made him one, using all his previous 'coach' t-shirts....it was awesome, 25 years of TJMS tee's and coaching shirts....kinda got him all choked up too.

Last edited:
....when one our our phys ed teacher retired last year, a co-worker made him one, using all his previous 'coach' t-shirts....it was awesome, 25 years of TJMS tee's and coaching shirts....kinda got him all choked up too.

They're amazing! Most of the quilts I've done have been high school memories but have also done a few with shirts of a deceased family member and a few with shirts from sports teams. One of Allie's will be a double...volleyball on one side and soccer on the other. That quilt will contain 50 shirts from 5th grade through high school. I absolutely LOVE putting them together....until the arthritis in my hand starts acting up! :crutches::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter