** Picture of the Day 3 **

First Hat Ceremony and the Brahmadora Adventure officially begins...

P1070493-XL.jpg
:tink:

Pretty much sums up the evening; a lot of tears, a lot of love and a reluctance to leave the stage for the last time. She sat at her Directors feet and told her...."I can't ..." 😢...

P1090334-M.jpg
P1090422-L.jpg

From tears to smiles tonight at the Brahmadora Banquet where her squad was named "Top Squad" of the year! She looked stunning in her "Brahma red" dress and mask following the "Masquerade" theme:

P1090444-XL.jpg

Best ever...the smiles on their faces watching the eclipse! Back in Bellville, we were in the midst of a thunderstorm during the event :headache:; it got really dark with the help of the cloud cover! :eek: DH videoed the event from Temple, Texas with DD & DGD's...one of the photos we took from the video...and back at home...

1712647901450.jpeg
P2030971-S.jpg
P2030951-S.jpg

Not much of an eclipse in FL so we came out towards Goopysolelady's area (Dallas, not really that close). ;) Clouds and sun on and off all morning then it got mostly clear in time for some serious darkening. Find a place with totality for the next one, it is worth it!

Attachments

• eclipse_1400564.jpg
    eclipse_1400564.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1
  • eclipse_1400627.jpg
    eclipse_1400627.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1
Not much of an eclipse in FL so we came out towards Goopysolelady's area (Dallas, not really that close). ;) Clouds and sun on and off all morning then it got mostly clear in time for some serious darkening. Find a place with totality for the next one, it is worth it!

Awesome! It DID get "seriously dark"! Read a quote today in the Houston Chronicle from a retired Japanese auto executive who chases total eclipses. He also commented on the darkness, especially if there's cloud cover saying, "The utter darkness under thick clouds feels like the end of the world"! I briefly had that moment when I looked at this photo taken on my phone! (PS...you were "only" :goodvibesabout 3 1/2 hours from me but I understand Dallas had some pretty good viewing!) It was pretty eerie!

20240408_133640.jpg :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter