** Picture of the Day 3 **

Taking a break from my usual Disney shots to post a photo my friend Cookie. We lost him unexpectedly on Monday to a stroke.

Janet....I am so very sorry and know the pain you must be in.
I lost my girls (same litter sisters, lab/pointer mix) within 5 mos. of each other this past year. They were 16 yrs. old.....and all the family I had..
Pray that we will see them someday..
Had to post these pics...

My Girls..Casey & Cody...:cloud9:

DSCN1382.jpg

ff54d34e-16bb-4da4-94bb-fd1a41537292.jpg

:hug: He's beautiful. Hope he's playing with my little kitty boy in cat heaven. They had the same eyes. :sad1:

Thank you. Those eyes really are amazing, aren't they? So sorry for your loss as well.

So sorry to hear that Janet.

Thanks Mike.

Janet....I am so very sorry and know the pain you must be in.
I lost my girls (same litter sisters, lab/pointer mix) within 5 mos. of each other this past year. They were 16 yrs. old.....and all the family I had..
Pray that we will see them someday..
Had to post these pics...

My Girls..Casey & Cody...:cloud9:

Thanks so much. Your girls are gorgeous. I'm so sorry for your loss. I completely understand how you feel though, as we lost another cat right at 2 months ago, also very young and quite unexpected. Cookie had really been helping us get past the other loss. Here's Howard, who we lost in November to chylothorax:

Loyal Friend by mom2rtk, on Flickr

This section of Leadenhall Market was used to represent the area of London near the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

10632461626_884c2c3a0c_b.jpg

Milly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter