Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

Is that the canal between 500 loop and 1400 loop ?

I an not 100% sure but yes I do think it was near the 500 loop. The kayak ride was amazingly quiet. We saw lots of large turtles and approximately 5 snakes slithering on the banks:eek:. Also, there were a couple of egrets (or some other large birds) that were flying right at us, beautifully flapping their wings, and gently flew upwards just as they approached us. It was really a beautiful sight. What was not so beautiful was that green icky stuff we floated through for a few hundred feet. The path to follow is not extremely long but all in all the rental was a great deal. It cost us less than $10 for a double kayak. A great deal:thumbsup2

Tony,

I kind of get the feeling that you just might have been in the 1400 loop on your last trip. Great pics.

FWVacOct091237.jpg

Ooooo, very nice Tony, :thumbsup2

What a treat to go through all of the photos. They've actually managed to melt a few of the icicles hanging off my keyboard.

Yes, I'm a tad envious of those of you who camp at Fort Wilderness. Because of the surroundings, it must be such a completely different experience than staying in a four walls-no wheels room.

I hope you continue to enjoy the camping experiences with your families. (And that you continue to post the photos as well!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter