Picture of the Day - Chatter Thread

100_2828.jpg

Can you believe the price of cheese at the trading post?
For that price, it'd better be easy!

is that a starlightcreations.com tag? I think they got whacked by their flash developer & are just passing along the bill to Disney (who in turns passes it on to us.) Go check out the georgeous website - see what you helped build via cheez whiz! :rotfl:

-- OK, yea, it's kinda empty ... they could have at least used some theme park music. Splash Mountain would be good since they plan on soaking ya pirate:

twinklebug,

Great photo in your sig. Got to love the board at Fenway!

is that a starlightcreations.com tag? I think they got whacked by their flash developer & are just passing along the bill to Disney (who in turns passes it on to us.) Go check out the georgeous website - see what you helped build via cheez whiz! :rotfl:

-- OK, yea, it's kinda empty ... they could have at least used some theme park music. Splash Mountain would be good since they plan on soaking ya pirate:

I'm thinking that web site makes paying $6.30 for a can of cheese whiz well worthwhile. In fact, I think it's a bargain, under the circumstances.

Man, I wish those were my feet! But mine are a lot bigger! :rolleyes1

Now THATS the world according to Tony!!! Great perspective !!!

ROIE01581 , those are some great photos, and some great memories. In all my trips to FW, I have never done HDDR.

I just stumbled upon this website and have been checking out the pictures. They are so great! It has really gotten us excited for our upcoming trip! It will be our first one to the Fort.

I just stumbled upon this website and have been checking out the pictures. They are so great! It has really gotten us excited for our upcoming trip! It will be our first one to the Fort.

Welcome to the Dis! Glad to have you with us. I am sure you are going to love FW.:love: Let us know how your trip goes.

ROIE01581----

I so wanna be exactly like your dad when I'm 80!!! What a great sport!

Welcome to our insane corner of the DisBoard!

"Waaaaaahhhh. I gotta leave on Sunday & I don't wanna go!" "Gina,,,, let me stay just a little longer?" "I'll doodie in my pants if we can't stay!"

Tony- You are "da man", dude!!! I can't wait for BDR to see this!!

now that is funny
now we know why ms sundee left.

A long time ago in the pic of the day from the fort thread I posted a pic of me and my family as kids with all of us wearing really cool old school fort wilderness shirts. I have been searching ebay since then to find one and I finally was able to score the shirt. Here's a pic of my prize still in the original packaging. I thought that some people here would appreciate how cool this shirt is so I had to share.

b224_1.jpg

That is awesome. Are you going to break into that original packaging and wear it???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter