Picture of the day for the Fort.

IMG_1011.jpg

Granddaughter's first fish was caught in the Canal at Ft. Wilderness. :thumbsup2

That is awesome!

Nah, why buy their $$$$$ drinks when you can sit at your own site and have the same drinks for $. That's the beauty of the Fort!!!

Definitely agree with drinking at the site. We went to Crocketts Tavern for the first time last month and I almost fainted when she told me the price for 2 "foo-foo" drinks. It was $20 (including tip). Now I haven't been out to a bar in a long, long time and I always got bar-brand with coke (not a foo-foo drink). Plus given the fact it was Disney, I should have expected it to be expensive. I wasn't prepared for that. Next time we want to sit on the "porch" with a beverage, I think I'll just bring mine in a large cup. :idea:

I remember the Boxes but don't remember the flour sacks. I also did not notice the boxes being labeled as MTBOX (empty box) I guess the sack has somthing in it.

I remember the Boxes but don't remember the flour sacks. I also did not notice the boxes being labeled as MTBOX (empty box) I guess the sack has somthing in it.
never picked that one up. good catch on the mt box. i always thought it was a magic tunes box. because the washboard in the picture said magic tunes washboard. but now it makes sense

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter