Picture with 7 Dwarfs at MVMCP, where are they located?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
We will be attending the MVMCP on Thurs Dec 12th. It is our first Christmas trip. We are spending the morning at AK and have dinner ressies at Tony's at 5:20. I would like to get a picture with the 7 Dwarfs. Where are they located and what time is a good time get the picture? Are they always out in the whole group or only a few at a time?

Thanks

We will be attending the MVMCP on Thurs Dec 12th. It is our first Christmas trip. We are spending the morning at AK and have dinner ressies at Tony's at 5:20. I would like to get a picture with the 7 Dwarfs. Where are they located and what time is a good time get the picture? Are they always out in the whole group or only a few at a time?

Thanks

In previous years they have been at the exit area of Splash Mtn. People start lining up 5:30-6:00 time frame.

In previous years they have been at the exit area of Splash Mtn. People start lining up 5:30-6:00 time frame.

This is where they were last year when we went. And like PP, I recommend getting there early. We did, and there was still a bit of a line up ahead of us.

Thanks

This is so weird. We are going on the 12th and have ressies at Tony's at 5:25. I should be wearing my Retired Navy hat. Say hello if you see us neighbor.

Dan And Sue

Ok, that is really weird that we are so close and going to the same things at the same time.

Hope you have a great trip matheke!!

Hmmm....this might work for us then....we have a 4:30 ADR dinner at BoG on our MVMCP night (Dec. 3)

Maybe we'll head right over to SS then and get online....should be about 6ish...the only thing is, then we have to wait an hour and IDK how DH will feel about that....hmmmm...

Or do they come out before 7?

Hmmm....this might work for us then....we have a 4:30 ADR dinner at BoG on our MVMCP night (Dec. 3)

Maybe we'll head right over to SS then and get online....should be about 6ish...the only thing is, then we have to wait an hour and IDK how DH will feel about that....hmmmm...

Or do they come out before 7?

They do not come out before 7:00p. It is a long wait, but that wait won't be during the party.

When we were there 4 years ago they were in Fantasy Land across from the Pooh ride.

The only other way to attempt to get them would be to interrupt the evening parade. Not too sure that's a good idea.

In 2010, they were right by the Peter Pan restrooms, but they have been behind Splash Mountain for the past two years.

DD & I saw the Dwarves after only waiting 5 minutes during a Friday night MVMCP last year (2012) - it was the first weekend of Dec. We started watching the fireworks and decided to hit BTMRR before they were over. We rode twice and then figured we'd check out how long the dwarves line was - since so short, we hopped in. Just giving you an option other than waiting in line for an hour before the party starts (trade off is less time for fireworks)

I saw them right after the second parade at MVMCP. Got a spot in frontier land to watch the parade (country bear side), as soon as the parade went past I went to were the dwarves where. Didn't wait very long (15 mins, maybe less including a character break).
If you're willing to stay that late that's another option you could look at

That sounds really good. I wonder how the crowds are during the first parade. We'd be happy to watch the second one so maybe getting in line mid-way through the first parade might be a good time to get them! They are so rare that I'd hate to go to a party and not see them but, at the same time, I don't want to spend an hour + waiting in a queue for them when there's so much other great stuff going on! I'm thinking of going to the first party this year and I've never been to any Disney parties before!

That sounds really good. I wonder how the crowds are during the first parade. We'd be happy to watch the second one so maybe getting in line mid-way through the first parade might be a good time to get them! They are so rare that I'd hate to go to a party and not see them but, at the same time, I don't want to spend an hour + waiting in a queue for them when there's so much other great stuff going on! I'm thinking of going to the first party this year and I've never been to any Disney parties before!

The point of the hour+ wait from 6:00p to 7:00p is that there is no other great stuff going on, at least party stuff. Those minutes are "cheaper" in a sense than any minutes spent in line after 7:00p.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter