Picture with Mickey

linny172

Mouseketeer
We usually make a fast pass to get a family picture taken with Mickey, we normally do Miki at the town hall theater in Magic Kingdom, has anybody ever done the Disney pals at animal Kingdom,I can get a fast pass for either one just don’t know which one might be better

Mickey and minnie meet together at ak and there is fp available
They meet in their safari outfits, unless your going in the holidays, then they have holiday sweaters

We just did Mickey and Minnie at AK and enjoyed it. It’s a decent use of fastpass if you’ve got young kids like we did who can’t ride FOP or EE or any of the other thrill rides.

My husband and I met Mickey and Minnie at AK in their holiday sweaters and loved the meet and great there. Super cute especially if you want them for holiday cards or similar!

Last week, we met Mickey and Minnie and Goofy at EPCOT with no wait. They were dressed in normal attire.

Where are they meeting?

They are also meeting at the international gateway pathway just after you scan your MB (Goofy is closer to the bridge), in regular clothes with a PP photographer. Not sure how long they will be there but they were there the first and third weeks of November. Easy 5-10 minute wait.

They are also meeting at the international gateway pathway just after you scan your MB (Goofy is closer to the bridge), in regular clothes with a PP photographer. Not sure how long they will be there but they were there the first and third weeks of November. Easy 5-10 minute wait.
They are still meeting at International Gateway. Their sets begin at 9:30 and they should be out at least until 5:30p.

We just did Mickey and Minnie at AK and enjoyed it. It’s a decent use of fastpass if you’ve got young kids like we did who can’t ride FOP or EE or any of the other thrill rides.
No our youngest is 19, it’s just my whole family there are 10 of us

No our youngest is 19, it’s just my whole family there are 10 of us
For a large family photo, AK is a little calmer. They don’t try to rush you out of the meet and greet as quickly as they do at TST.

We did a photo with Mickey at Town Hall in MK on a Saturday night in October after HEA.
Nobody in line for Mickey or Tinkerbell.
We were shocked.

For a large family photo, AK is a little calmer. They don’t try to rush you out of the meet and greet as quickly as they do at TST.

Even being solo I've never felt rushed at toen square nor has it seemed those in front of me were. End of Oct I had one of the best meets with Mickey and it was around 5 min which being solo was a lot. We talked A LOT about Minnie, fantasmic and the celebrate it parade and he did pRt of the dance. The attendant and PP were having fun with it too which was probably part if it.

I like meeting both Mickey and Minnie in AK but for me it's always quick and almost rushed.

I think town square has more room for a big group too compared to AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter