• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures--#10 A BUSY day, 3 parks, LOTS of DIS'ers

Geez Dan, you fooled me!!
I thought these were pics from your recent trip and I'm thinking...what am I doing in here?? then I realized they are all discon pics, ROFL.
I'm loosing my mind!

Thanks Dan, awesome pics. Looks like a great time! You made me homesick again....

Great pics! I can never get enough of them.:D Thanks for taking the time to post them.

Oh that was fun Dan! Great pics... I felt like I was there. OH WAIT ... I WAS!!! LOL! :p :tongue:

I loved the Zurg's hosted Buzz Lightyear event! What fun and I learned some tricks to get a high score... I got my personal best that day... I think Rob (txtiggr did too!). What a great bunch of people and sooo much fun to spend time with. :)

thank you for all the lovely pictures.When I see these I feel I may actually be able to wait for our next trip.Once again you have magically used the pixie dust in your camera to take us there!

Glad it was so fun....I really appreciate the photos. They bring back many memories of our family trip in '01.These will have to hold us over 'till we can return!

Thanks Dan! Love the pictures and, I LOVED being there, too! :teeth: Soo many laughs and good times and good company!

Great pictures, Dan. Looks like such a wonderful time! Liked the music you added!:)

TC:cool:

Dan, so glad to *see* you back from your break of posting pics.

These are great! Looking for #11 installment soon.

WOW as always your pictures are great! Thanks again Dan for bringing that "Disney" feeling into my home this morning!:) ;)

Thanks for the pics Dan!! They bring back a lot of great memories from Dis con and from just being at Disney.

Thanks Dan!

It's been more than 1-1/2 yrs since my last visit (during 9/11). I don't seem to have the Disney bug too much anymore :( -- BUT --- THIS may have done it. I got all teary eyed looking at the pics. :confused:

MAYBE -- just MAYBE -- I'm ready to go back! :) THANKS!!!

Wow! Great pics Dan;)

You're a great photographer & really make those vieiwng your pics feel a part of it all;) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter