• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pictures in Disney World with no one else in them?

January 6, 2014, at close, when the temps had dived, thanks to a cold front, into the 40°s

IMG_6041.JPG

IMG_6020.JPG

IMG_6038.JPG

Oh, they did! CM's kept telling us we needed to go to Main Street that day. We missed the Dapper Dans, but they did take pics with some citizens of Main Street. We had a great time. The kids are hoping to get one more wear in the parks out of their current costumes before outgrowing them.

They tell MIL what costumes they would like to have and she makes them for them - they are lucky, as they are all about meeting characters in costume! I will share one non-empty park pic because I have no shame. :goodvibes

20150320_170019.jpg

Oh man, Grandma's seamstressnessification (there must be a better word for this?) is just awesome! Wow! I just love your kids' joy in creative self-expression, and your support of it! Yay!

[QUOTE="Jfsag123, post: 54465056, member:

20150319_0725160.jpg

7am EMH in New Fantasyland. We were literally the only people back there other than the shop CMs.

20150319_083736.jpg

And the same EMH morning behind the castle. It was a glorious day![/QUOTE]

Oh my goodness! I am LOVING the costumes. Absolute perfection!

I don't know how to post pics here...but we have plenty of pics over the years with no one else in them..... there are all sorts of tucked away places and hidden areas in Disney to capture great moments..... rarely in the 'main' areas b/c we always get into parks late (we like to relax a lot) but always somewhere..... my last fave place was walking the Boardwalk area at sunset...some of my fave pics ever.....

I don't know how to post pics here...but we have plenty of pics over the years with no one else in them..... there are all sorts of tucked away places and hidden areas in Disney to capture great moments..... rarely in the 'main' areas b/c we always get into parks late (we like to relax a lot) but always somewhere..... my last fave place was walking the Boardwalk area at sunset...some of my fave pics ever.....
Do you have the pictures on your computer? If so, you can just open a window to that folder and drag the picture files to your new post. Or, when making a post, click on the 'upload a file' icon in the lower right to access the file on your pc.

Great pictures everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter