Pictures of Fastpasses

teddygurlkeekee

Lovin' life, as his wife.
So I don't know why I didn't think of this until this very moment and not two weeks ago when I was at Disney. Does anyone have pictures of their fastpasses before using them, or maybe kept one or two :rolleyes1 and can scan or take a picture of it?

I am a huge scrapbooker and I am totally slapping myself :headache: for not thinking of that during. I am also wondering if the fastpasses changed during the years.

Awesome! :wizard:

a quick google image search gave me a few pretty good shots of fastpasses. Maybe you could try that?

I can tell you that they have changed over the years. The logo has changed, the barcodes have changed a little. I have a few from 2007 and a few from 2008. I also have a couple from '05. They are minorly different, and of course from day to day the color of the top portion changes. From what I gather there have been a few variations.

Good luck in your search

Fastpasses.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter