Pictures of Monorail trip

Goofster57

What if the “Hokey Pokey” really is what it’s all
I have posted some new picture to my Photopoint album of our Monorail trip at Disneyland on 12/28. If you would like to view them go to www.photopoint.com then enter my E-mail of Goofster57@aol.com. Hope you enjoy them.

goofy14.gif

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#006600> Thanks for the pics, Keith - they are great! So you celebrated Nick's b-day @ Disneyland. :D

I also saw Alyssa's birthday pics! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALYSSA. HOPE IT WAS VERY NICE!! :)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

[This message was edited by MaryJo on 12-30-00 at 09:29 AM.]

Sorry I have taken so long to thank you for posting such great pictures. Mahalo nui loa!

They really made me want to visit DL again, but although we had planned to come over in 12/2001, it is unlikely that we will be able to make it until 2002. We got a terrific deal on flights to Las Vegas and then on connecting flights to Orlando that we are forced to go to Florida! ;)

We will be in LV 2/23 - 2/26 if you can meet us?? And WDW 3/4 - 3/8 and Universal Orlando 3/8 - 3/13. :D Of course, you could always come over here???

Please keep posting DL pictures. And you realize I won again guessing MaryJo's pictures, if only from default? :)

Aloha

[This message was edited by Molokai Gram on 01-01-01 at 11:55 AM.]

[This message was edited by Molokai Gram on 01-01-01 at 12:10 PM.]

We will keep that in mind as the time gets closer.
I would rather be able to meet up with you in WDW.
I was away for the New Years weekend and forgot to post my guesses to MaryJo’s pictures. You know of course I knew them all…….;-)

goofy14.gif

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter