Pictures of You

I guess I have to put atleast a few up. These are really bad shots so I apologize, my hair was screwy. I hate winter, its to damn red, I want blonde!
I need to shave too.
P1020278.jpg

P1020280.jpg

Grrrr Im so fat!

Oh and sorry they are so big.

Looking back at my 2 pictures above, would my hair (Non facial) be acceptable for the CP? Ive always prefered a bit longer hair, and only recently have decided to part it, but after reading a bit through the CP site, it seems that my hair is far to long. Are they very strict on weather my hair need to be significantly shorter then it is, or is this an ok length (Or a slight bit shorter)?

Looking back at my 2 pictures above, would my hair (Non facial) be acceptable for the CP? Ive always prefered a bit longer hair, and only recently have decided to part it, but after reading a bit through the CP site, it seems that my hair is far to long. Are they very strict on weather my hair need to be significantly shorter then it is, or is this an ok length (Or a slight bit shorter)?

It definately needs to be shorter :/

Depending on the manager of course, they can not allow you to work for not looking the part. I constantly got warned when I dyed my hair light brown/blonde because it had slightly obvious highlights and lowlights.

Guy friends of mine actually got warnings on their record card and sent home for the day for having noticable stubble/facial hair, so be careful about that! Unless you want to go the Disney Look way and grow a creepy mustache... since that is allowed for some reason.

Well I guess it's about time I post a picture of myself, though it's not recent since i havn't been in the mood to use my camera :( besides on Halloween

DSCF7701.jpg

It definately needs to be shorter :/

Depending on the manager of course, they can not allow you to work for not looking the part. I constantly got warned when I dyed my hair light brown/blonde because it had slightly obvious highlights and lowlights.

Guy friends of mine actually got warnings on their record card and sent home for the day for having noticable stubble/facial hair, so be careful about that! Unless you want to go the Disney Look way and grow a creepy mustache... since that is allowed for some reason.

hey don't go dissing Walt's creepy mustache! lol

I'll put a couple pictures up. They didn't post as pictures, but just click on the link to check them out!!!

photo.php

Just a classic face photo

photo.php

Action shot on space mountain :cool1:

I've worked for Disney before and am interviewing once more for a summer international college program, so I figured I show throw some up here since it's nice to know that I might recognize people once I get down there!

How white I was when I started working there:
caro.jpg

How delightfully yellow tan I was when I was finished working there and came home:
summah.jpg

When the Brother Bears used to hang around the Canadian Pavillion! Love that movie!
bearzzz.jpg

And at the princess breakfast in Norway! I rrrreally love the princesses :P
aurora.jpg

Hey All! I'm Casey, a dance teacher, 24, Fall 09 Hopeful, from Upstate NY. I know I'm an oldie but don't hold it against me :ssst:

PS It's my first time posting pics so if I suck and they're huge or something I apologize in advance.

This is me getting mauled by an alligator from my fish bowl at Brother Jimmy's in NYC.
n57601526_30983439_6691.jpg

This was from a group shot at a party celebrating my friends KNOT (Kids not on treatment) aka basically she had a childhood cancer and has been cancer free 5 years meaning shes essentially cured.
n28405102_32497808_838.jpg

One more fun one, from Halloween this year in Baltimore we went as Beerfest and we made up a team Italy (even though I'm not Italian I think I passed)
n57601526_31062186_8340.jpg

I don't really have a lot to choose from on my computer, but here are a couple of me...

Me and Tyler Hilton (musician):
meandtylerhilton-1.jpg

Senior photo, lol:
whitehood.jpg

New ones of me, why not! haha

me
n843363119_1070915_6171.jpg

Me and my BFFL Monica, we've been best friends since we were seven and now we both work for WDW <3
n843363119_1202352_5783.jpg

me and my bf Floyd <3
n843363119_1159144_3463.jpg

toot toot
n843363119_1202363_9491.jpg

Oh oh I wanna play!

These are some from the photoshoot I had with my BFF in MK last week.

fountain.jpg

mayorgoofy.jpg

carousel.jpg

And at AK the next day.

babysimba2.jpg

I'm on the left.

chipanddale.jpg

I love Chip & Dale =]

Hiya everyone~! My name is Jordan, and I applied for the Fall '09 CP. My phone interview is next week. This is my first time applying and hopefully not the last! I love WDW, and I go on vacation with my family every year. Last year we went for Halloween and Christmas. It was a blast! Here's a picture of me with my mom, the one who started my Disney addiction (it's all her fault!):

jordan-cp01.jpg

Over the years I've become the staff photographer on our family vacations. I applied to be a PhotoPass photographer, so wish me luck!

jordan-cp02.jpg

One of the things that I am looking forward to is being in WDW during the Food & Wine Festival. This is a picture of me with my little sister at Party for the Senses last year. It's a F&W event held every Saturday night. I hope to attend one or two during my CP. ;)

jordan-cp03.jpg

I'm currently finishing my sophomore year in college, and I have a double major in business management and economics. I'm looking forward to having fun in WDW; I need a break from all of the homework! :faint:

I hope to meet some of you there! :goodvibes

-Jordan

nice face- classic mischievious pondering....

any who you still working down in DWorld?
Professional Internship?

nice face- classic mischievious pondering....

any who you still working down in DWorld?
Professional Internship?

No im back home now, But i hope to be going down for the Fall CP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter