Pictures of You

Oh, lol. I love Steph. She IS the best Elphie, though...by far!

do i need to have posted a certain amount of times to post a picture? i keep getting an error saying "error_postcount_too_low"

never mind about that last post. this is me! i'm a hopeful spring '09 CP, auditioning for a role in entertainment, crossing my fingers!

l_baf5bac3607eeffafa5de103297e0407.jpg

l_392828366d8a4bfc2375280e7912714d.jpg

&the second one was for a emotion project for my theatre class haha.

n226300387_25607_4882.jpg

That's me, it was a still frame from a documentary project we were doing for class.

n1487280131_30023027_2545.jpg

And this would be me and my brother, and our homeboy Genie, in Disney World. :thumbsup2

11-29pictures250.jpg

Here's me at work in 2006 (I'm on the left, if you couldn't tell;) ).

summerCP1680.jpg

Minnie and me, after graduation last summer

IndyMarion.jpg

One of my favorites- this was my birthday last year. I was chosen as an extra for the show, then got a picture with Indy and Marion afterwards

33bg7lg.jpg

This is me and my dad after my last hockey game of the 07-08 hockey season. (Clemson Ice Hockey)

2q3pxz4.jpg

Here is another one of me, my 2 uncles, and my dad. (I'm the one on the far left if u couldn't tell) Anyone feel free 2 hit me up! I'm trying to do Summer and Fall of 08:)

Oooook I don't think that worked...

I followed the directions from the beginning of this thread. Anyone have an idea where I screwed up?

Yeah all I did was go to a website like tinypic.com and upload any pic u have o ur computer onto that website. Then it will give a a coded like for "websites and forums"... just copy and paste that into the message box here on DISboards.com. The pic should show up once u post a reply. (btw i feel like a huge nerd trying to explain that and i dont even know if it made sense haha):)

Yeah all I did was go to a website like tinypic.com and upload any pic u have o ur computer onto that website. Then it will give a a coded like for "websites and forums"... just copy and paste that into the message box here on DISboards.com. The pic should show up once u post a reply. (btw i feel like a huge nerd trying to explain that and i dont even know if it made sense haha):)

Thanks! I'll try that now.

BTW AhsleyT1987 I'm also a Fall 08 hopefull... have u gotten accepted yet?!

Not yet! This will be week 3 of waiting, so hopefully I'll hear something soon! What about you? What roles did you apply for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter