• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

pictures/photographers

being-dragged-to-DL

You can have Johnny Depp... I want Jack Sparrow!
So, it sounds like when you have any picture taken in the park, there is some main place you go to pick them up? And they'll just keep them there, for the whole week or whatever, and you can get them the last day? I think maybe Im a little confused.

you pick them up at the kodak store on main street about a couple of hours they will be ready. I would not advise waiting till closing time because the lines are really long and service is slow. They also take them at CA and you get them at the big shop at the entrance there. They superimpose tinkerbell or stich or maybe others in some, unfortunatly all ours were terrible , i wanted one soo bad , but being in the photo industry i cant buy a bad photo....hopefully this next trip will be better. Also ride photos are purchased right outside the rides . They are great because they are sometinhg you could never take yourself !

There was a previous thread discussing this, and it indicated that they keep the images only for a couple days, so don't wait a week before checking them out. Sounds like you could, however, wait until the next day when it may not be so busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter