Pictures where the kids HATE the characters!

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
Reading the funny photopass thread and seeing the picture of the cute boy not liking Cinderella, I thought it would be funny to post pix of kids not liking the characters. I would love to see yours! I'll start.

Last fall when we went to WDW, my then 19 month old LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the characters in full costume like Mickey, etc. However, I also booked the CRT princess breakfast because he has ALWAYS had a thing for pretty ladies. Well, not so much here:

P1040753.jpg

P1040688.jpg

P1040636.jpg

P1040626.jpg

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

TOO funny! Thanks for posting these! I so not have any photos like this or I would add them but I LOVED looking at yours. Thanks for sharing:goodvibes

Those are so funny...

I am going with my husband and my 10 year old son.
But I am secretly REALLY excited to see all of the Princesses.

Love the concept of this thread....unfortunately, I won't have anything to add to it simply because my DD7 hasn't met a character she didn't like, and my DS3 completely flips out if he doesn't like the character and won't get close to them to have a picture taken with both of them in it...

OMG, your pictures are SOOOO cute !! I don't have any pics to add ....yet ! We're taking our DD4 for the first time in 2 weeks. (she doesn't know it yet)

here's a funny story though....we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and a girl that is one of the servers looks JUST like Jasmine (yeah, makeup and long hair and all) Well, my DD just flipped out... " LOOK LOOK IT'S JASMINE !!!" Oh boy......not sure the girl took it as a complement, but it was hilarious. So I'm hoping with that reaction, she's going to love the REAL princesses. (I think we're doing the princess meals more for my DH...he's got a crush on Belle!!) :love:

My daughter loved all the princesses and characters on our trip in January of '09, but was really stressed out at the 1900 Park Fare.

She wouldn't even look at the stepsisters because, as she said, "They are mean to Cinderella." When I relayed this to Anastasia as an explanation of why she was so nervous, she said, "Well, we're not. That little goody two-shoes is so annoying!" I was like :lmao:!

Here she is with Cindy (you can see how nervous she is because she could see the stepsisters approaching):
1900Cindy.jpg

Now the Prince shows up. I don't think he's used to this reaction from young princesses. :)
1900Prince.jpg

Stepmother (We call this the "if-I-can't-see-you-you-aren't-really-there look")
1900Stepmother.jpg

Stepsister:
1900Anastasia.jpg

Oh, yeah! I forgot about this one! My daughter has horribly tangled hair in the morning and I always say, "The fairies must have danced in your hair last night." Somehow, that morphed into Tinkerbell dancing in her hair. Boy, I didn't even think it would make her mad at Tink when she finally met her! Ooops! I love this pic of Tink "helping" her to smile. She kept telling the photographer and other fairies that her smile was broken and she was going to fix it! :rotfl: I was kind of annoyed then, but now it's such a funny memory!
TinkhelpsKsmile.jpg

I'll have to try to find the photos, but the first time I ever met Mickey, I think I was two, I was absolutely terrified! I started bawling my eyes out. The photo is classic.

DD4 does not like strange men. She won't pose with any of the princes. She hides completely. So I don't think I actually have any pictures of her with them, but they would be similar to the above if I had any!

My DD is 15 now. But she has some dissabilities. Logicaly she knows that the people in the costumes are not read. Reality she still has some problems with some charactersk. She will shy away some of them still like Jafar. The ants from a bugs life etc. Others it just takes time like the apes from tarzan. Captain Hook is a no no Mr Smee she will go up to. Go figure.

These are priceless pictures without a doubt! Makes me confident that no matter how my DD reacts - it'll be a fun picture to look back on.

I never had my picture taken with any of these characters.:worship: I feel like i have really missed out. Maybe this is the trip i need to (if the wife dosen't slap me that is). :rolleyes1 As a disclaimer: this was meant as a joke and nothing more than a joke, any adverse reactions to this post can not be held against me...except by my wife...I'm gonna get into sooooo much trouble when really i'm an :angel: :rolleyes:.

Awesome pix TXMommy and Agent Wendy! I was :rotfl2:. Come everyone, Agent Wendy, TXMommy and I can't be the only ones with kids who aren't compliant in disney pictures! The one's of my DS are some of my faves!

Oh, I have a perfect pic for this, but its on my computer at home. I'll have to post it later. These crack me up!

Love the Tinker Bell one! I also tell my daughter the tangle fairy must come in the night because it gets horrendous. I don't know how it happens. It's not that long but it's curly. (Last night we braided it before bed though and that helped)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter