Pictures with Mickey?

Yes but they're currently socially distanced. They appear at the train station, Toontown and the fountain in front of Carthay Circle.

If you have a Magic Key, they also appear in the Starcade. If you are attending Oogie Boogie Bash, they appear at Paradise Pier.

Yes but they're currently socially distanced. They appear at the train station, Toontown and the fountain in front of Carthay Circle.

If you have a Magic Key, they also appear in the Starcade. If you are attending Oogie Boogie Bash, they appear at Paradise Pier.

Ok, does that mean that we just take pictures of them from a distance or can we be in the picture with them but socially distanced?

We just got back Sunday night and spent 5 days in the park. We saw Mickey all the places listed above. We saw Minnie in front of Carthay- but she was not at her house in Toontown--- Marie was there instead. We also saw Mickey in Town Square down at the character photo spot that is by the start of the shops (faces the park entrance). . We saw him there together with Minnie once (around 1:00 or 1:30) and also saw him there by himself a few times. The time they were together, Minnie was in her purple witch outfit and Mickey was in his matching purple vampirish outfit. A different time we saw Donald in his pumpkin costume in that same spot. We also saw Mickey on the stage in Hollywood land at CA dressed in a Captain America hat and shirt. Mickey was in his regular outfit back in Toontown in front of his house- but you are farther away from him in a photo there. At Carthay- Minnie is in her 20's outfit and Mickey was in his other vampirish outfit with the little bat like cape and top hat and brownish pants. They were not hard to find. I think we saw them more this trip than ever.

Last edited:
In all those places, you can get a picture with them socially distanced. There is no line now so you just go up and take pics--- the hard part is getting a socially distanced pic without someone else in it. You can do it-- it takes a little work around other people. There were a ton of characters out last week--- we had a great time with them-- really good interaction.

In all those places, you can get a picture with them socially distanced. There is no line now so you just go up and take pics--- the hard part is getting a socially distanced pic without someone else in it. You can do it-- it takes a little work around other people. There were a ton of characters out last week--- we had a great time with them-- really good interaction.

Wonderful news! I can't wait to see Mickey in his vampirish outfit!! Thank you so much for the information!

We just got back Sunday night and spent 5 days in the park. We saw Mickey all the places listed above. We saw Minnie in front of Carthay- but she was not at her house in Toontown--- Marie was there instead. We also saw Mickey in Town Square down at the character photo spot that is by the start of the shops (faces the park entrance). . We saw him there together with Minnie once (around 1:00 or 1:30) and also saw him there by himself a few times. The time they were together, Minnie was in her purple witch outfit and Mickey was in his matching purple vampirish outfit. A different time we saw Donald in his pumpkin costume in that same spot. We also saw Mickey on the stage in Hollywood land at CA dressed in a Captain America hat and shirt. Mickey was in his regular outfit back in Toontown in front of his house- but you are farther away from him in a photo there. At Carthay- Minnie is in her 20's outfit and Mickey was in his other vampirish outfit with the little bat like cape and top hat and brownish pants. They were not hard to find. I think we saw them more this trip than ever.

I forgot to mention the spot on Main Street to the right near the parade doors and the Hollywood Land stage in my last post. Minnie also appears at the stage in Hollywood Land in a Spiderman themed outfit. Minnie in her regular polka dot dress alternates with Marie in Toontown. Minnie is not in her regular 20ths outfit in Carthay right now. She has a moon shaped headpiece, cape and different skirt for Halloween.

I forgot to mention the spot on Main Street to the right near the parade doors and the Hollywood Land stage in my last post. Minnie also appears at the stage in Hollywood Land in a Spiderman themed outfit. Minnie in her regular polka dot dress alternates with Marie in Toontown. Minnie is not in her regular 20ths outfit in Carthay right now. She has a moon shaped headpiece, cape and different skirt for Halloween.

Cool, thanks so much!

We saw Mickey In his costume at the end of the Main Street in california adventure. He is in one of this fenced off tree/grassy area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter